Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca/NPP Questions

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I'm currently doing some research on Deca/NPP as I'm thinking one of them might be in my next cycle to add a bit of muscle. I'm leaning towards NPP for a number of reasons.

Have a few questions:

- I understand Deca can stay in the system for quite some time. I am on doctor prescribed TRT. If my doc does a blood test say several months after I stop the deca - would any of these readings be affected: Total test, PSA, Estradiol, Albumin, SHBG, Hemoglobin/Hermatocrit. In other words - would it be obvious from my blood work that I did a cycle of deca a few months before? I do all other blood tests myself. These are the ones my TRT doc orders.

- Same question for NPP. Would it be obvious from my labs that I was doing NPP and stopped several months ago?

- I am on 200 mg test per week. Would I absolutely have to increase my test dosage to use Deca/NPP or would 200 mg per week be enough to prevent the dreaded dick side effect I keep reading about and get me the best bang for the buck from the Deca/NPP?

- I've read that NPP injections are more painful that Deca injections - any truth to that?

- How long is a typical first timer NPP/Deca cycle?

And one last one - how often would I need to do NPP injections if I went that route?

Thanks guys!

My doc gives me scripts for deca and when I'm on it my total test is sky high. I can tell for sure that it affects total test number. Try asking your doctor about it. There are a number of urologists in my area that prescribe it. These are actual doctor's not trt clinics. I used 200mg on top of the same test dose for six months straight and had no libido or ed symptoms whatsoever. Quite the opposite. Your mileage may vary.

I'm currently doing some research on Deca/NPP as I'm thinking one of them might be in my next cycle to add a bit of muscle. I'm leaning towards NPP for a number of reasons.

Have a few questions:

- I understand Deca can stay in the system for quite some time. I am on doctor prescribed TRT. If my doc does a blood test say several months after I stop the deca - would any of these readings be affected: Total test, PSA, Estradiol, Albumin, SHBG, Hemoglobin/Hermatocrit. In other words - would it be obvious from my blood work that I did a cycle of deca a few months before? I do all other blood tests myself. These are the ones my TRT doc orders.

- Same question for NPP. Would it be obvious from my labs that I was doing NPP and stopped several months ago?

- I am on 200 mg test per week. Would I absolutely have to increase my test dosage to use Deca/NPP or would 200 mg per week be enough to prevent the dreaded dick side effect I keep reading about and get me the best bang for the buck from the Deca/NPP?

- I've read that NPP injections are more painful that Deca injections - any truth to that?

And one last one - how often would I need to do NPP injections if I went that route?

Thanks guys!

Your TRT doctor would know you're not on TRT only if you don't let the deca leave the system. That would be around 3 week mark.

NPP is not more painful then Deca, at least not by much.

First cycle Deca cycle is 10-12 weeks, same for NPP.

If you do NPP, inject 2 times per week, it's better for TRT because shorter half life and in 2 weeks you can clear your system and do bloods with your doctor.

Have a few questions:

Thanks guys!

Deca specifically no. Gear yes

My doc gives me scripts for deca and when I'm on it my total test is sky high. I can tell for sure that it affects total test number. Try asking your doctor about it. There are a number of urologists in my area that prescribe it. These are actual doctor's not trt clinics. I used 200mg on top of the same test dose for six months straight and had no libido or ed symptoms whatsoever. Quite the opposite. Your mileage may vary.

this is something i have been saying for years but guys want to argue with me cause that is what they do

nandrolone IS TESTOSTERONE!! the only difference is an atom change to make it not aromatize as much and not be as androgenic. so yes it will effect your test levels on it. but after a few months you would be clean.

this is something i have been saying for years but guys want to argue with me cause that is what they do

nandrolone IS TESTOSTERONE!! the only difference is an atom change to make it not aromatize as much and not be as androgenic. so yes it will effect your test levels on it. but after a few months you would be clean.

So that's a bit confusing to me because I thought Deca (Nandrolone) was NOT a testosterone derivative???

The-Anabolic-Steroid-Family-Tree-Derek-from-MorePlatesMoreDates.com_-scaled.jpg

So if it basically IS test - why not just do a cycle with more test and forget about the Deca/NPP? Simply because the test would aromatize more?

So If I wanted to go the NPP route for a 12 week cycle - would my weekly test dose have to increase over 200 mg during the cycle?

Have a few questions:

Thanks guys!

bro NPP smooth, not worse than deca

So that's a bit confusing to me because I thought Deca (Nandrolone) was NOT a testosterone derivative???

View attachment 12824

So if it basically IS test - why not just do a cycle with more test and forget about the Deca/NPP? Simply because the test would aromatize more?

So If I wanted to go the NPP route for a 12 week cycle - would my weekly test dose have to increase over 200 mg during the cycle?

I will let Steve answer you but I have learned a lot from him so I will chime in my opinion too

If you just ran more testosterone you would get a lot more aromatization, that was the purpose of deca getting so popular in the 70's. it is basically testosterone without the water retention and gyno

Have a few questions:

Thanks guys!

If you will do a long cycle over 16 weeks i go with deca and that way i need to pin less times .
NPP is more expensive because is only 100mg per ml
All short esters are normaly more painful but NPP is not
NPP needs to be used EOD
Deca dick is genetic , some people get it others not . Low test if the goal is to get lean , higher test if your goal is to grow

I didnt notice much difference in pinning either.

Would a 12 week cycle of 400 test cyp and 400 mg NPP be ok in terms of the ratio of the two compounds?

Can I draw up Test & NPP in the same injection?

Would a 12 week cycle of 400 test cyp and 400 mg NPP be ok in terms of the ratio of the two compounds?

It's a perfect cycle 400 test 400 npp, just add aromasin and you can mix in the same syringe.

make sure you are using ostazol preworkout to get those pumps to the max.

Yes. Dose looks good and yes you can mix them in the same syringe

One more question.... For this weekly dose would injecting twice a week be OK? 200 MG test/200 NPP one day and the same on another day of the week?

One more question.... For this weekly dose would injecting twice a week be OK? 200 MG test/200 NPP one day and the same on another day of the week?

I would inject them together same syringe, testosterone and NPP, better stacked that way.

Back
Top Bottom