Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca promotes recovery

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Deca Promotes Recovery From Muscle Injury

Many bodybuilders take testosterone supplements to increase muscle mass and strength. Medically, the drug is often used to treat physical deterioration that accompanies aging and prevents muscle wasting in patients with degenerative diseases or undergoing cancer treatment. Its role in muscle injury repair has been controversial. Anabolic steroids increase the release of corticosteroids, which have been implicated in strains and sprains in athletes.

James Wright and colleagues from the University of South Carolina found that mice injected with a drug designed to create muscle injury recovered faster after treatment with the anabolic steroid nandrolone decanoate (Deca). After 42 days of treatment, animals given nandrolone showed larger fiber diameter and enhanced muscle regeneration compared to those treated with a placebo (fake nandrolone). The study showed that nandrolone decanoate promoted recovery from muscle injury. (Journal of Applied Physiology, 107: 1420-1430, 2009)

Deca has always been known to help with these sorts of things. Just needs ran responsibly and correctly with a DHT and testosterone

I keep it around the 350 range and have had great benefits from it.

Most of the time people think more is better but i did 250mg deca week and i have same results as using 875mg week before . You need to find your sweet spot

100% never really go past that number and always look great and feel perfect

I think if you want to try this with deca you need to realize 2 things

1. you need to use THERAPEUTIC DOSAGES
2. you need to run proviron with it

forgot to add

3. you need to REST your body. in other words you can't go pound away at the gym and expect to heal

So does var eq winstrol

Tendons.

Anything that promotes collagen type 3 helps healing

But the main thing is you need hgh for type 1 collagen or you repair with weaker tendons

Back
Top Bottom