Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca question

bernardo22

Registered
If deca aromatizes at a much lower rate than test, why does it come with so much bloat? What's the pathway behind the water retention it causes?

If deca aromatizes at a much lower rate than test, why does it come with so much bloat? What's the pathway behind the water retention it causes?

people running test too high and in turn not controlling estrogen and prolactin both... OR their diet sucks.. .deca is extremely dry is you run it properly

I don't have bloat issues with deca, but I run my test lower and add in caber and Proviron

it doesn't bloat my man. the truth is in the 70's guys ran deca solo along with proviron because they didn't want to bloat. nobody ran test, there were no AI's at that time

now the prevailing thought which i completely disagree with is you have to run test 2X more than deca. so that is why people bloat.

Bloat is a nasty word. I believe you mean water retention. Any aromatizing compound will cause water retention. If you want to stay dry run a dry steroid such as a DHT or Tren etc.

I have never bloated on deca. Your diet and how you control estrogen will dictate your results.

This is me on 750 test, 500 deca, and 800 eq two years ago....and I was not cutting. This was while adding size
e4098c04e61a86fce9d9b2a69df67aa2.jpg

I have never bloated on deca. Your diet and how you control estrogen will dictate your results.

This is me on 750 test, 500 deca, and 800 eq two years ago....and I was not cutting. This was while adding size
e4098c04e61a86fce9d9b2a69df67aa2.jpg
Wow,is that photo or you got extremely huge arms?

Bloat doesn't always come from the mechanism of estro.. A good portion of AAS like nandrolone for an example were synthesized and compounded in hope to use for treatments of all sorts of several disease and instances, including anemia, post-menopausal osteoporosis, hereditary angioneurotic edema and AIDS-related wasting issues..Water retention is simply just common with AAS, by way of indirect actions with initiating nutritional partition and sodium displacement... These agents were designed for recovery for wasting disorders.. Bear that in mind!
Nandrolone is superior for myopathy conditions in which muscles can't function or heal, or even operate properly improving water retention, but this subsides for most..

Rick was under 10% when he started bulking. Most people are over 15% when they do a Deca cycle and wonder why they are "bloated". If you do it the right way like Rick the water retention is minimal.

That's me man. I'm not sure what you are asking. I've always been gifted with big arms. They grow better than anything on me
How many inch are they? They look very big,maybe coz from angle the photo is taken or they are really that big

Back
Top Bottom