Thread: deca/ test cycle

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

deca/ test cycle

Hi guys,

I was initially thinking about running a tren/ testosterone cycle for bulking. I think that i can achieve the same effects with testosterone/ deca. I am 6'1" about 95 kilos pretty lean. I have previously completed two testosterone cycles. The first one was a combination of testosterone enanthate 500mg pw combined with winstrol. I didn't like the muscle pains I was getting from winstrol so I decided to do my second cycle testosterone only at 750 mg testosterone enanthate pw.
    I have diddefent options on my mind. The first is testosterone enanthate 500 mg/ week + deca 400 mg/ week, second is 750mg of testosterone per week + 600 mg deca pw, and the last option is 500gm testosterone per week + 600 mg deca per week.
    I will be taking vitamin B3 800 mg/ day, fenugreek 6g/ day, omega 3 3000mg/day to help the lipid profile. Dostinex 0.25 mg twice weekly, Proviron 50 mg/ daily, supplements and about 2g proteins/ kilo. I can't get aromasine and I will be using clomid 50 mg EOD for estradiol. Fenugreek, Nolvadex and clomid for PCT.
    What do you guys think would be the best option for bulking and what do you suggest I change?

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would change a bunch of things here. First off, do not run tren if you have only ever ran a couple test only cycles. You are not nearly experienced enough to run tren. Save it for way down the road. The second thing I notice is that your doses are really high. My gut feeling is that you need to work a lot more on the diet/training part to really make more gains. Not just add more gear. With no AI, I wouldn't be running your cycle at all. You absolutely need an AI. There is a source section here and we have an approved source so there is no excuse. Clomid is not an AI and not an acceptable alternative. I don't see N2Guard in your cycle either. Big holes here.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thank you a lot for your reply. Don't you think that clomid/ proviron would be enough for the estrogen related side effects?

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Also I forgot the length of the cycle. I plan on running the cycle for 15 weeks. Any suggestions about it? What do you think about 500gm od testosterone and 400 mg of deca?

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monkofdarkness View Post
    Thank you a lot for your reply. Don't you think that clomid/ proviron would be enough for the estrogen related side effects?
    No, the proviron will slightly help but not nearly enough. Clomid is a SERM, not an AI. It does not prevent aromatization. You need to run aromasin or arimidex. Check out sarms.forsale as they now have adex.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monkofdarkness View Post
    no and you saying that shows you clearly dont know what you are doing... neither is an ai whatsoever and neither is even remotely close enough on this cycle... not to mention your dosing is really off... 600 mg of deca is way too much and completely unnecessary... the absolute MAX you should go is 400 each but with only 2 test cycles ran, thats not very wise either... 300/300 of each is plenty

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    no and you saying that shows you clearly dont know what you are doing... neither is an ai whatsoever and neither is even remotely close enough on this cycle... not to mention your dosing is really off... 600 mg of deca is way too much and completely unnecessary... the absolute MAX you should go is 400 each but with only 2 test cycles ran, thats not very wise either... 300/300 of each is plenty
    thank you a lot. What about the length of the cycle?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    12 weeks is plenty

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The guys have you covered, always make sure to run a proper AI with cycles

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Either can work for bulking
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast