Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca/test/dbol powerlifter cycle

Prince603

Registered
I am a powerlifter and have no bones about getting big and being strong. I want to be able to crush a man with my size. currently I am 218 pounds at 6 3, i want to get up to 280 and my bench is only at 240 and i want to get it into the 400's. my plan was this:

deca 500mg
test 200mg
dbol 50mg a day

would this stack help me get stronger?

I am a powerlifter and have no bones about getting big and being strong. I want to be able to crush a man with my size. currently I am 218 pounds at 6 3, i want to get up to 280 and my bench is only at 240 and i want to get it into the 400's. my plan was this:

deca 500mg
test 200mg
dbol 50mg a day

How old are you?

deca 500mg
test 200mg
dbol 50mg a day

The secret to that is food, not drugs

You are looking to gain over 60lbs which is going to take quite some time. That is not something you will get from one cycle or even 5 cycles likely. Take it slow and focus on your training for strength. Food is obviously the most anabolic thing you will put in your body so pay close attention to that.

You need to eat more, and it will take years upon years and many many cycles to move your bench that far. At that max bench and your size now, I'd say you aren't ready for steroids yet, and should be working naturally for gains still.

240 bench at 213 lbs means you have plenty of easy gains ahead of you without drugs. But if you decide to do it which you probably will then yes it will make you stronger. Dbol made me so much stronger it was scary. Like 20% stronger in 7 days. That shit ain't right.

Back
Top Bottom