Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca versus equipoise

embryer

Registered
I'm already going to run testosterone on my cycle
now I'm looking for the second thing to run with it
this is the second time I've used steroids

if you have to choose between deca-durabolin and equipoise which one would you choose
my goal is to boost my appetite and get some Mass on my frame
I'm 6ft tall and 178 lb

I’ve done both numerous times. Deca was much better for strength and mass. The PSL deca was strong. I would run it 500 mg/week or less. If you run it to high it causes bloating and gyno.

Equipoise can increase hunger to an extent but it is FAR FAR overplayed on what it is capable of doing there... I would go with deca and mk677 for your stack... nothing will increase hunger like mk677 plus you get so many other benefits with it... you can get the best quality at https://sarms.forsale

deca will get you stronger and more mass than eq will as well

Equipoise can increase hunger to an extent but it is FAR FAR overplayed on what it is capable of doing there... I would go with deca and mk677 for your stack... nothing will increase hunger like mk677 plus you get so many other benefits with it... you can get the best quality at https://sarms.forsale

deca will get you stronger and more mass than eq will as well

That's true. I haven't done MK677 but everyone who tries it says they get crazy hungry. Great if you're bulking, so so good if you're watching your calories.

I've done both. Deca gives me way better results. Both take a while to do their thing so don't go doubling the doseage 6 weeks in because you don't think it's working.

When I ran Bold I didn’t get much of an appetite increase, but as Dylan mentioned mk677 does and it has me waking up in the middle of the night munching. Also when I ran Bold @ 600mg, with 300mg test, it didn’t put on tons of mass. But I had great results. Bold is better for lean gains that take time and work that you’ll keep more of after your cycle, and a more vascular look. I don’t have experience with Deca, so no comment on that

yeah EQ doesn't raise appetite, that is just old school bro science parroting by people. probably some guy in the 90's wrote it in a magazine and now people parrot it.

deca on the other hand raises appetite like crazy. those are the prime differnces

if you have to choose between deca-durabolin and equipoise which one would you choose
I'm 6ft tall and 178 lb

I would pick equipoise over deca durabolin, I don't like the deca sides IMO.

500mgs of testosterone
400mgs of equipoise
add some aromasin and n2guard

I'm 6ft tall and 178 lb
Deca wins between the two

I'm 6ft tall and 178 lb

How old are you?

I'm 6ft tall and 178 lb

Here are two podcasts you can listen to on this topic:

Equipoise profile
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-276-profiles-equipoise-in-depth/

Nandrolone
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...-profiles-deca-durabolin-nandrolone-in-depth/

Back
Top Bottom