Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca vs. EQ

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Alright, the big discussion of deca durabolin vs equipoise is back. Let's hear it guys, what is your steroid of choice for bulking deca or EQ? what's your steroid of choice for cutting? In this article, Steve goes over the Deca vs EQ comparison and his views on it. read on...

Deca vs. EQ: http://www.evolutionary.org/decadurabolin-vs-equipoise

DecaDurabolin-chemicalstructure.jpg

A good read, very enlightening when the two AAS are compared face to face. I am more of an athletic kind of guy, and I mainly do boxing, so EQ is the way to go for me - endurance is everything in boxing.

Last edited:
I have always been fascinated with the endurance benefits of EQ. the fact it slowly and very slightly aromatizes means you do not hold extra water.. this makes it great for that aspect.

on the contrary deca will boost appetite and aromatizes much faster so it will kill endurance.

Alright, the big discussion of deca durabolin vs equipoise is back. Let's hear it guys, what is your steroid of choice for bulking deca or EQ? what's your steroid of choice for cutting? In this article, Steve goes over the Deca vs EQ comparison and his views on it. read on...

Deca vs. EQ: http://www.evolutionary.org/decadurabolin-vs-equipoise

DecaDurabolin-chemicalstructure.jpg

I find most skinny guys (ectomorph body type, hard gainers) respond better with deca and most heavier guys (endomorphic body type) respond better with EQ.

That being said, I like both. EQ I like more for a cutting/summer situation because it has very minimal water retention and brings out vascularity.

Deca I like for an offseason situation. It makes you joint feel awesome and has slight water retention properties which help increase leverage on the big compound lifts.

The biggest complaint I hear about deca is the water retention but with an AI and a sensible dose the water retention should be pretty minimal.

I find most skinny guys (ectomorph body type, hard gainers) respond better with deca and most heavier guys (endomorphic body type) respond better with EQ.

That being said, I like both. EQ I like more for a cutting/summer situation because it has very minimal water retention and brings out vascularity.

Deca I like for an offseason situation. It makes you joint feel awesome and has slight water retention properties which help increase leverage on the big compound lifts.

The biggest complaint I hear about deca is the water retention but with an AI and a sensible dose the water retention should be pretty minimal.

very, very good statement. sums things up well......Thicker guys (natty) are better off with EQ. Guys that are thinner and have trouble putting on weight will do much better with deca....

When i was younger i did the opposite.....I am a thinner guy and picked EQ. I got really veined out, lots of strength, but would of liked the mass that deca put on a few of my buddies.

None of them have veins in their shoulders, chest and so on.....But they are 15lb heavier then me......& this is 8/9yrs back.

I'm one of those thicker guyz, so I have always preferred eq. Eq has always been versatile for me. I've had success both cutting and bulking
depending on my diet. Running it with trena and prop right now. Five weeks in and just starting to notice some increased vascularity.

Back
Top Bottom