Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca vs eq?

deca or eq(boldenone undecylenate is better for bulking

Sorry guys I accidentally pressed the submit button while I was typing. And i can not find the delete option.
The question is deca or eq which is better for a bulking cycle? I have heard that eq has more keep gain capacity with low sides.Is that true?
I heard this too deca is the old choice eq is the new intellectual choice.
Those who have experienced both of these, or those who know about it, please reply

Both are great anabolics and both have sides . Deca is 19 nor and prolactin can be issue. Bolde causes alot anxiety sometimes worst than trenbolone . Since deca is stronger and give more gains i prefer because sides all drugs have it .

All articles we read said boldenone is the best to increase hunger . I dont see great hunger on any steroid. For hunger i go MK677 , GHRP . But when you chose an anabolic for a cycle the main goal is get results and for that deca hands downs much better than bolde .

Deca overall is the better choice for bulking... Your diet will ultimately play the biggest role but between the two, deca is the better option for your intended goal

Sorry guys I accidentally pressed the submit button while I was typing. And i can not find the delete option.
The question is deca or eq which is better for a bulking cycle? I have heard that eq has more keep gain capacity with low sides.Is that true?
I heard this too deca is the old choice eq is the new intellectual choice.
Those who have experienced both of these, or those who know about it, please reply

I found that deca durabolin with dbol is a much better mix for bulking. While my appetite is up on Equipoise I find it way weaker than deca.a

For deca/dbol bulk try;
400mgs of deca durabolin/w
30mgs dbol/d
7 caps n2guard/d organ liver heart support
3 caps ostazol preworkout pumps energy

Back
Top Bottom