Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Vs Higher Test

Bunny89

My question to you guys with more experience with deca than me is in your experience what is better 500mg test and 500mg deca or 1000mg test only?
Im talking purely results not the lower estrogen conversion or joint relief ect.
Test on paper should out perform deca but as we all know on paper doesn't always hold up in real life.

Anyway thanks for any input.

Brother I think when you mix steroids you do get some synergy between the compounds, and Test and DECA are two that do seem to have some good synergy together from my own testing. I do like the run the Testosterone at TWICE the dosage of Nandrolone and that gives me the benefits of both while lowering side effects from each one of them.

it isn't always about what outperforms. if you want lower sides obviously you want to go with deca over test all day. deca is super mild and is not androgenic or estrogenic as much as test. some people just like feeling good on cycle, that is what deca does for you. always run proviron with it

I have never run test close to a gram per week so it is hard to say. I would assume higher test but really hard to say. I do really like deca but I prefer the mild anabolics to be run alongside test.

everybody is different and has different opinions on this, do what works for ur body

Back
Top Bottom