Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca vs tren for strength

ferocious33

Registered
Been curious about these two compounds for a while. Which one do you guys think provides more strength gains? I haven't ran tren yet. I have ran shit tons of test/deca and always love the sheer strength that it provides.

What ya'll think? Appreciate it guys.

This can vary person to person, ester to ester in some cases also.

Anecdotally I find that I have significantly higher strength gains on Deca than Tren, primarily because even at 4,500cal a day I can't out-eat Tren, I just re-comp every time.
That and the healthy ass joints I get on Deca inspires a fuck-ton of confidence and probably leads me to push PR's a lot more often.

Everyone is different. For me deca was always best for strength. It's more individual based than anything

Tren will be the best for most, but for me the sides are too bad and I have had my worst cycles with Tren. I absolutely love deca!

You guys ever go to the fridge to pick up a full gallon of milk and it turns out to be almost empty?

That’s how I feel on tren taking dumbbells off the rack. I had to double check the print on the weight the other day because it just felt so damn light

You guys ever go to the fridge to pick up a full gallon of milk and it turns out to be almost empty?

That’s how I feel on tren taking dumbbells off the rack. I had to double check the print on the weight the other day because it just felt so damn light

I can be like with zero drugs in me.

Tren will be the best for most, but for me the sides are too bad and I have had my worst cycles with Tren. I absolutely love deca!
Yeah I agree. Tren was decent but not all that for strength. Not for me anyways. And the andtogenic to anabolic ratio of it really doesmt mean anything. There are a lot of compounds out there highly androgenic over test that do little to nothing on performance like masteron, anavar, etc.

I just felt great on deca, joints felt great, everything in my life was great. Plus I could eat as much as I wanted. All things that play a factor

On tren life pretty much sucked all the way around

Back
Top Bottom