Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca and winstrol vs deca and tren

rusbell1

Registered
I was wondering which one of this combinations would be the best for a lean bulk, obviously run with test, also which one would cause the less joint discomfort, my last cycle of test and winni my joints were in pain the last weeks of my cycle, thank you for suggestions.

While Deca and Winny will cause Joint Pain.
As Winny will Dry your Joints out.

Deca and Tren are both 19-Nors.
And this is a No-No for most users.
As both have Progestagenic Activity, and can cause Prolactin Gyno in some users.

So for most, it's Pick one or the other and Not Both.
And I'm assuming that you are going to be using Test with these ?

So either go with Test and Deca, or Test and Tren.
Include and AI and an Anti-Prolactin, and you'll do OK.............................. JP
P.S.
Winny ~ I would only use for Pre-Contest Prep !

I was wondering which one of this combinations would be the best for a lean bulk, obviously run with test, also which one would cause the less joint discomfort, my last cycle of test and winni my joints were in pain the last weeks of my cycle, thank you for suggestions.

First of all, if you want lean bulk, deca should not be part of any formula. Secondly, you should never mix together deca and trenbolone because it is both pointless (what is the point in mixing a dry and wet compound that will negate each other's effects?) and being both nandrolone derivatives, they will raise your prolactin levels, which will lead to lots of nasty side effects.

If you want a long lean bulking cycle, the following would be a much wiser, safer, and more effective approach:
Weeks 1-16 (18)
Testosterone enanthate at 500 mgs per week
EQ at 400 mgs per week
Turinabol as a kick starter for weeks 1-6 at 50 mgs per day
Anavar as a finisher at 50 mgs per day for the last 4 weeks.
Aromasin at 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle
N2Guard while using the orals.

Wait 2-3 weeks after the end of the cycle, and run the perfect PCT.

If you will insist on running deca, make sure to be using Cabergoline at 0.25 E2D, and add in some Proviron in order to prevent deca dick.

Honestly the best lean bulk I have run is a moderate dose of test with 600mg EQ. EQ is great for lean bulking because it aromatizes so slowly there is basically no water retention. You will absolutely add quality clean mass with test and EQ.

Honestly the best lean bulk I have run is a moderate dose of test with 600mg EQ. EQ is great for lean bulking because it aromatizes so slowly there is basically no water retention. You will absolutely add quality clean mass with test and EQ.

I really like EQ. That would be my recommendation. EQ will give you a really nice increase in strength and vascularity with very minimal water retention. EQ is also really good for increasing endurance. Test + eq is a perfect lean mass cycle. The nice thing about EQ is that it isn't liver toxic like oral steroids are. Winstrol isn't a good option. It causes really bad joint pain in a lot of people.

You can read up on EQ more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/equipoise-boldenone-undecylenate

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone e 500mg/week
EQ 300-600mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Back
Top Bottom