Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Deca worth it?

Vince2017

Registered
Wanted opinions from people regarding whether Deca is really worth it.
Weekly I could take say 400mg test and 350mg Deca or just the 750mg test.
Why not just do the test? I hear that Deca allows you to increase your steroid intake with less sides...but are there really less sides? I mean what about the prolactin and Deca Dick, plus I hear it’s much harder to Recover from as it can stay in the system for weeks/months and keep you suppressed...even with good PCT.

Do people think it’s worth it? If you can control estro etc. with extra test isn’t that better than using Deca instead?

Thanks for any opinions or experiences...

thats really up to you and your goals... i'll tell you this... the deca myths are just insane... if you run deca properly, you are not going to have any issue whatsoever... its the people that abuse it, running it too high and too long or running test extremely high with it... those are the ones that run into issues... if you run a nice, moderate dose, 300-350, keep test about the same, run your proper ancillaries, and you should not have any issues at all and its far better than running test and ridiculous amounts like 750 mg... you will learn rather quickly that more is NOT always better and often times, an issue... its a marathon, not a sprint man

Thanks man.
If I do add in the Deca, is it definitely also best to wait 3 weeks instead of 2 before starting pct due to the longer half life? My main concern is recovery to natural levels.

i ran deca and never had deca dick or any problems. people don't know how to run it properly and just parrot bullshit they hear from some shithead who ran it wrong

you need to run proviron with it, you need to keep the test LOW on it, not high. the side effects from deca are super low when you run it right

one day when you get experienced the tren/deca stack is legendary.. easily the best stack in existance

Deca is probably the best injectable for size. If you run it properly with Test and the proper ancillaries you can achieve sizable gains. Make sure you increase your caloric intake accordingly.

Absolutely deca is one of my favorites. The guys got you covered above for how to run it and make sure you add proviron like Steve said. The perfect pct covers you for any long ester so start at two weeks after.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

I think stacking is almost always a better option than mega-dosing one compound.
Deca definitely adds more weight on the cycle and I think it's an overall great steroid for putting on size.

It's difficult to explain but there's just something to combining compounds that makes everything that much more effective.

I'm running Deca right now, and trust me, my dick is hard as a rock. But then, I followed Dylan's advice in his video's on how to run it as well. Test, just slightly lower than Deca. Prolactin ED. Caber at .25mg twice a week. Aromasin EOD.

Thanks for all the inputs.
So far I’ve only ever done 12 week test cycles with Dbol or Tbol kickstart, but have been contemplating adding Deca for next cycle and reducing the test. I’ve always recovered my natty test levels a few weeks after pct end.

Think I’ll give it a go, bearing in mind the advice above! Just don’t wanna fuck myself up with Deca and recovery.

Deca can certainly be harder to recover from, so it's definitely something to keep in mind. With that said, it's an incredible drug if ran properly. I think it's the best steroid of all for mass gains. High test can also be great for gains but most people arent going to do well with all the aromatization and possible side effects

Last time I ran it, only at 250mg/wk. Shit was fuckn crazy. By 3 week my shoulders and

- - - Updated - - -

traps exploded. Sleep was amazing. Strength increases like crazy. Aggressiveness is high though, most days on the road, someone would be honking. Only thing I wanna do is go down and keep hitting him with a bat.

How was recovery ? :)

- - - Updated - - -

Well more generally for those not on trt, how was the recovery experience after a Deca cycle? Did you baseline test levels recover ? And within what timeframe?

How was recovery ? :)

- - - Updated - - -

Well more generally for those not on trt, how was the recovery experience after a Deca cycle? Did you baseline test levels recover ? And within what timeframe?

I can say that everything bad that comes post cycle stops within a month, to a month and two weeks. The low libido, low mood, low energy, and most importantly muscle loss and strength loss. After 2 months and a week of last pin my T levels were higher in the healthy range. So, I recovered completely. In conclusion, during the cycle, it's pretty much heaven. You can mess up a meal, mess up your sleep, you'll still be making gains. However, during PCT, it's what it all comes down to. You CAN'T fuck with your sleep, you CAN'T fuck your meals up, and most importantly keep training as hard or harder then you were on cycle to maintain the maximum amount of muscle and strength. And try to maintain the progressive overload you've achieved intracycle.

- - - Updated - - -

For the PCT drugs, I'm no expert. I just use HCG daily after last pin to the beginning of pct.

I'll do 40/20/20/20 nolva. That's it.

Definitely have to agree with what a lot of others said here already. Deca is really amazing, and as long as you run test at the right levels alongside it, you shouldn't really experience any bad sides. I've currently been running 450mg Test with 500mg Deca weekly and it's still pretty nice (although i definitely don't recommend you start with doses this high at all). Definitely make sure you have caber (use caber with any 19-nor really) and an AI on hand for your cycle, and also make sure you do a proper PCT without any shortcuts and you should be golden.

thats really up to you and your goals... i'll tell you this... the deca myths are just insane... if you run deca properly, you are not going to have any issue whatsoever... its the people that abuse it, running it too high and too long or running test extremely high with it... those are the ones that run into issues... if you run a nice, moderate dose, 300-350, keep test about the same, run your proper ancillaries, and you should not have any issues at all and its far better than running test and ridiculous amounts like 750 mg... you will learn rather quickly that more is NOT always better and often times, an issue... its a marathon, not a sprint man

Agreed. It's one of my fave roids.

If running relatively moderate doses such as 300mg or less do people usually need proviron and caber?
Are they always a necessity do you think?

If running relatively moderate doses such as 300mg or less do people usually need proviron and caber?

I might have been misinformed back in the day but I DID run it at moderate doses and never used either.

proviron yes

caber? broscience

in the 70's and 80's guys ran tons of deca and caber did not even exist.. they did use proviron though (they didn't know why it worked at the time)

It all depends on the individual. Some people are simply more sensitive to prolactin and hence having some at hand in case things get bad I think is a good idea.
Better be safe than sorry I would say.

Back
Top Bottom