Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Decent Bridge/coast between cycles

biggamike

I would like to get some opinions on what would be a good way to bridge or cost between cycles. I was thinking of doing something like 12 weeks on, 4 week bridge, followed by another 12 weeks. My cycle will look something like this:

D-bol 20mgs Weeks 1-4

Test E 600mg Weeks 1-12
EQ 600mg Weeks 1-12
Tren A 300mg Weeks 1-8
Arimidex .5mg EOD

What would be a good bridge? Should I just lower the test and EQ? Go with SARMS as a bridge? All opinions and ideas are welcomed. Thanks.

Personally, I think if you're going to take gear at all you should go on and stay on until you decide otherwise. With that being said, just blast and cruise, when you wanna ease off just go onto a dose of whatever test, E,C,Sus. Maybe not TRT doses but enough so that with good diet you don't shrink.

Yeah, I know more than a few guys that follow that same line of thought. So are you saying cruise on a dose higher or lower than TRT doses?

Well TRT is based on what a physician would give you based on individualised T levels. But depending on your lean weight and what you've used to achieve that I would imagine higher that TRT, which is generally 200-300mgs at week at most, bearing in mind the ester has a mass so you're not actually getting 2-3 hundred mgs of actual test. But like anything its the 'whatever works best for you' thing. Maybe just stick to the test you mentioned in your cycle above if not a little lower.

Ok. Cool. Whenever I see TRT I always think of 200-300mg of Test E or C a week. Thanks for the advice.

I would like to get some opinions on what would be a good way to bridge or cost between cycles. I was thinking of doing something like 12 weeks on, 4 week bridge, followed by another 12 weeks. My cycle will look something like this:

D-bol 20mgs Weeks 1-4

Test E 600mg Weeks 1-12
EQ 600mg Weeks 1-12
Tren A 300mg Weeks 1-8
Arimidex .5mg EOD

What would be a good bridge? Should I just lower the test and EQ? Go with SARMS as a bridge? All opinions and ideas are welcomed. Thanks.

How many cycles have you done? I personally would NOT blast and cruise. Doing cycles and coming completely off in-between is much healthier. Use SARMS as a bridge.

I would run your 12 week cycle as you have listed, run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

then do a 8-12 week SARMS cycle (I like the triple stack)http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

And then you can start your next cycle.

First of all, if you plan to run an oral, such as Dbol, you should definitely include in the cycle a good liver protecting supplement. N2Guard is the most complete supp you will ever find. Then, it is best to run a complete PCT after finishing the cycle, so that your body can recover better, and only then do the bridge. In my opinion, the SARMs triple stack is the best thing you can use for this purpose.

And another personal advice of mine - try to do normal cycles with complete PCT's, it is a much healthier approach. Don't do the blast and cruise thing unless it is absolutely necessary and you are on TRT.

How many cycles have you done? I personally would NOT blast and cruise. Doing cycles and coming completely off in-between is much healthier. Use SARMS as a bridge.

I would run your 12 week cycle as you have listed, run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

then do a 8-12 week SARMS cycle (I like the triple stack)http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

And then you can start your next cycle.

I've done four 8-12 week cycles, 7 if you count Prohormones(of course I didn't use those for longer than 6 weeks). I've never used the blast and cruise method for the same reasons that you gave. Even though I know several guys that stay on year round. Thats definitely something that I wouldn't want to do especially since my wife and I would like to have a kid in the near future. Thanks for the sound advice. Also, do SARMS cause any kind of shutdown?

You already got some Good Ideas tossed your way.

I have 1 more.
Instead of Dbol think Tbol, same Strength without the Bloat.
Why put on all that Water Weight that you'll be fighting to lose the rest of your Cycle............................. JP

First of all, if you plan to run an oral, such as Dbol, you should definitely include in the cycle a good liver protecting supplement. N2Guard is the most complete supp you will ever find. Then, it is best to run a complete PCT after finishing the cycle, so that your body can recover better, and only then do the bridge. In my opinion, the SARMs triple stack is the best thing you can use for this purpose.

And another personal advice of mine - try to do normal cycles with complete PCT's, it is a much healthier approach. Don't do the blast and cruise thing unless it is absolutely necessary and you are on TRT.

Man, I learned the hard way of not having a solid liver support supplement on my first prohormone cycle of M1-T. That was the first and last time I used that shit.lol But in all honesty I've only used Milk Thistle while taking D-bol so this time around I'll up my game and roll with the N2Guard. Also, do Sarms cause any kind of shutdown? Thanks.

Ok. Good point regarding the water weight. I have never even heard of Tbol until just now. Had to go read the article about it here on the site. I do run Arimidex as a way to fight off some of the water retention but from what I just read, Tbol seems to be the better option as the gains made are dryer and easier kept. Damn, learn something new everyday on here!!! Wish I would have started posting when I joined last year! Thanks a lot!

I've done four 8-12 week cycles, 7 if you count Prohormones(of course I didn't use those for longer than 6 weeks). I've never used the blast and cruise method for the same reasons that you gave. Even though I know several guys that stay on year round. Thats definitely something that I wouldn't want to do especially since my wife and I would like to have a kid in the near future. Thanks for the sound advice. Also, do SARMS cause any kind of shutdown?

SARMS are very minimally suppressive. LGD is the most suppressive SARM. Suppression from the SARMS listed in the triple stack at the dosages I have listed will be pretty much a non-issue.

The blast and cruise method GREATLY increases your chance of becoming infertile. If you want to have a child in the near future, I would strongly suggest NOT doing the blast and cruise method.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. Good point regarding the water weight. I have never even heard of Tbol until just now. Had to go read the article about it here on the site. I do run Arimidex as a way to fight off some of the water retention but from what I just read, Tbol seems to be the better option as the gains made are dryer and easier kept. Damn, learn something new everyday on here!!! Wish I would have started posting when I joined last year! Thanks a lot!

I like Tbol a lot better then dbol. Much less water retention and very similar strength gains.

SARMS are very minimally suppressive. LGD is the most suppressive SARM. Suppression from the SARMS listed in the triple stack at the dosages I have listed will be pretty much a non-issue.

The blast and cruise method GREATLY increases your chance of becoming infertile. If you want to have a child in the near future, I would strongly suggest NOT doing the blast and cruise method.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Tbol a lot better then dbol. Much less water retention and very similar strength gains.

Damn! Thanks man! Well, blast and coast is not for me then. Would Tbol dosages be the same as Dbol?

Personally, I think if you're going to take gear at all you should go on and stay on until you decide otherwise. With that being said, just blast and cruise, when you wanna ease off just go onto a dose of whatever test, E,C,Sus. Maybe not TRT doses but enough so that with good diet you don't shrink.
You fail to remind op his choice to B and C could lead to a life long commitment of trt...

Not very good advice. Unless you are a competitive athlete looking to stay at the top of your game, or you are a person who plans to go on trt anyway.... blasting and cruising would not be advised. I blast cruise however I don't expect to ever come off test for the rest of my life.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well you aren't coming off so it's not a bridge man you are just cruising... If you want to come off look into a sarms stack

Well you aren't coming off so it's not a bridge man you are just cruising... If you want to come off look into a sarms stack
Thanks. That's pretty much what everyone has been saying. I want to stay as healthy as possible so I'm going to try the SARMS stack in between cycles this next go round.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Thanks. That's pretty much what everyone has been saying. I want to stay as healthy as possible so I'm going to try the SARMS stack in between cycles this next go round.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

bro hit a sarms bridge...imo triple stack is best for that...just make sure to use moderate dosages so it's a clean bridge

D-bol 20mgs Weeks 1-4

Test E 600mg Weeks 1-12
EQ 600mg Weeks 1-12
Tren A 300mg Weeks 1-8
Arimidex .5mg EOD

sarms are great to bridge

Back
Top Bottom