Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Delayed First Cycle - Gyms Open Again! :)

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Delayed First Cycle - Gyms Open Again! :)

Ok so I have been a frequent visitor (sometimes poster) to both the Evo and Elite Fitness forums for over 2 years under a different name. I wanted to proceed under a different name as I have now started my first cycle (professional reasons).

My stats are...

Male
    39yrs old
    188cm
    170lbs*
    Training 5+ times a week for over 11 years.

*During lockdown I decided to focus on my cardio (specifically running) and perform a summer 'cut', all natty. I am now 170lbs and around 9-10% BF, down from 182lbs back in March. The aim was to improve on my cardio and go into the upcoming cycle as lean and healthy as possible. Pre-cycle bloods confirm this.

I ordered my stash from PSL back in January with the intention of starting the cycle in March, then the lockdown hit so decided to wait. Well the gyms are reopen so it's time! My goal is a stay as lean as possible while gaining weight, if I can reach my pre-lockdown weight of 182lbs while remaining under 10% BF then I'll consider the cycle very successful, however I would also be happy with a 7-8lb gain while maintaining body fat. Would love a little boost in sex drive as well as an added extra.

Current cycle is as follows...

Week 1-12: Sustanon - 375mg per week (1.5ml)
    Week 1-12: Proviron - 50mg per day
    Week 1-6: Tbol - 50mg per day
    Week 1-14: Aromasin - 10mg E3D (adjust accordingly)
    Week 1-14: Various cycle support supplements including Tuda, Fish Oil, Milk Thistle etc.

PCT: Perfect PCT protocol (minus MK2866)

After my summer cut phase I am now slowly reintroducing calories in a reverse diet style fashion, currently at 3000cals per day, 45% carbs, 30% protein & 25% fat. I will review this on a weekly basis. I know some people aren't fans of calorie (macro) counting but when body recomposition is the goal then if you don't track what you're eating then you're throwing arrows in the dark in my opinion.

I train on average 8 times per week between cardio and weight lifting sessions with one rest day.

First shot was last week so the cycle has begun, excited for the next 12-14 weeks.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    okay you keeping this as a log?
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hang on - 170lbs at 188cm? I'm 190cm / 6'3. EAT!!

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    okay you keeping this as a log?
    Yeah I'll hopefully be able to update on my progress a few times per week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Hang on - 170lbs at 188cm? I'm 190cm / 6'3. EAT!!
    As I said in the original post I've just completed a cut phase (dropping 12lbs) so I'm very lean at the moment. 9-10% BF is a conservative estimate, I'm more likely close to 8-9%. I'm upping my food intake gradually over the next few weeks. I don't believe in throwing 4000+ calories down your neck everyday just to gain weight. That's just getting fat! I'll adjust my intake according to the scales and how I look. I'm not looking to gain 20lbs of fat on this cycle, slow and steady wins the race. You guys will know as well as anyone that quality weight gain is a marathon not a sprint.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    good idea, logs are a good way to motivate you
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifestylePerfAthlete View Post
    Yeah I'll hopefully be able to update on my progress a few times per week.

As I said in the original post I've just completed a cut phase (dropping 12lbs) so I'm very lean at the moment. 9-10% BF is a conservative estimate, I'm more likely close to 8-9%. I'm upping my food intake gradually over the next few weeks. I don't believe in throwing 4000+ calories down your neck everyday just to gain weight. That's just getting fat! I'll adjust my intake according to the scales and how I look. I'm not looking to gain 20lbs of fat on this cycle, slow and steady wins the race. You guys will know as well as anyone that quality weight gain is a marathon not a sprint.
    I'm not suggesting 4000 calories but the original post was all about muscle lost. You'll gain that back. I don't care how lean you are. I was as lean when I was 18 and 2cm taller and I was skinny as fuck.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I didn't mention muscle loss in the original post, the weight I've dropped has been mostly body fat. I'm currently at 3000cals per day, which will increase weekly, in increments, to around 3,600 (depending on weekly review). So when you just say EAT but then say in the next breath you're not suggesting I eat 4000cals per day then I don't really understand what you're trying to say as I've clearly stated my food intake is/will increase. Everyone has different goals, not everyone who cycles wants to be "big and strong as fuck" while getting fat. I'm a vain bastard, it's about aesthetics for me.

Really enjoying the Evo Hardcore podcasts btw.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sounds like a reasonable plan. Looking forward to hearing how you progress.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifestylePerfAthlete View Post
    I didn't mention muscle loss in the original post, the weight I've dropped has been mostly body fat. I'm currently at 3000cals per day, which will increase weekly, in increments, to around 3,600 (depending on weekly review). So when you just say EAT but then say in the next breath you're not suggesting I eat 4000cals per day then I don't really understand what you're trying to say as I've clearly stated my food intake is/will increase. Everyone has different goals, not everyone who cycles wants to be "big and strong as fuck" while getting fat. I'm a vain bastard, it's about aesthetics for me.

Really enjoying the Evo Hardcore podcasts btw.
    Thanks.

So NEITHER of us are talking about 4k cals. Ok.

You went from a not really that fat 180 or so to a lean 170. Either or... both allow for a bit of muscle and the topic title refers to a delayed cycle after the (or once they) gyms reopen.

So you did well on just a diet before a cycle and I suspect you'll do just as well adding a few more pounds of muscle once you hit the gym = delay the cycle a little bit longer. In other words, as per one of my previous posts, muscle memory will add muscle quick and ergo adding steroids now is, IMO, a mistake and that you can delay it. You can be as 'aesthetic' as fuck with 5-10lb regain and more aesthetic as fuck with another 5lb lean cycle gain (putting you at about a lean 180-185lbs). I'd per to see your height etc at around a lean and small waisted 20lbs

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Thanks.

So NEITHER of us are talking about 4k cals. Ok.

You went from a not really that fat 180 or so to a lean 170. Either or... both allow for a bit of muscle and the topic title refers to a delayed cycle after the (or once they) gyms reopen.

So you did well on just a diet before a cycle and I suspect you'll do just as well adding a few more pounds of muscle once you hit the gym = delay the cycle a little bit longer. In other words, as per one of my previous posts, muscle memory will add muscle quick and ergo adding steroids now is, IMO, a mistake and that you can delay it. You can be as 'aesthetic' as fuck with 5-10lb regain and more aesthetic as fuck with another 5lb lean cycle gain (putting you at about a lean 180-185lbs). I'd per to see your height etc at around a lean and small waisted 20lbs
    Ok, I get your logic here and itís sound, however Iím planning on going on holiday at the end of October (COVID restrictions allowing) so Iíve planned the cycle 12 weeks out from that.

Second pin today, everything running smooth at this point. Nothing really to report yet apart from a slight increase in vascularity. Hoping to see some nice strength increases this week as the Tbol kicks in.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast