Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Delivery Delays Covid 19

athena2020

Registered
Anyone else experiencing delivery delays with products from PSL or DS? Last time, I ordered from DS and it was timely and I received regular updates, etc. Thought I would try PSL but so far it has not been the same.
When I used the contact us feature and provided my order number, I received a generic email about possible shipping delays due to COVID19. I understand if that is the case, but this was a generic email and not specific to
my order.

Maybe I made a mistake and should have stayed with DS. Anyone else ordered lately and having delays?

Thanks!

Anyone else experiencing delivery delays with products from PSL or DS? Last time, I ordered from DS and it was timely and I received regular updates, etc. Thought I would try PSL but so far it has not been the same.
When I used the contact us feature and provided my order number, I received a generic email about possible shipping delays due to COVID19. I understand if that is the case, but this was a generic email and not specific to
my order.

Maybe I made a mistake and should have stayed with DS. Anyone else ordered lately and having delays?

Thanks!
im not sure on psl delays right now, you would have to contact them and ask them... DS has not had any delays at all that i have heard... You need to contact people direct and ask them when you make an order first before making posts though

I did ask them first; there isn't a direct contact for customer service on the site, just an email. I logged in with my account and asked about my order. The response I got was a generic email about possible delays with Covid19--
I don't know anyone directly there to contact or I would have done that first.

Just wondered if others had experienced this or just me.
thanks,

I did ask them first; there isn't a direct contact for customer service on the site, just an email. I logged in with my account and asked about my order. The response I got was a generic email about possible delays with Covid19--
I don't know anyone directly there to contact or I would have done that first.

Just wondered if others had experienced this or just me.
thanks,

Hello. we ship as usual within 24h after payment. there were some delays on the usps side in delivery to some states (several days) , but currently everything seems to be good

International shipping is pretty much a crap shoot for everyone right now regardless of the supplier. Domestic shipping hasn't been too affected except for some localized areas.

Yes; my experience when I ordered from your company was much better. Wish I had made a different choice now....

bro...its covid-19 crazy postal system...i waited like 3 weeks for a book from east coast i bought online! ...and thats domestic...so i would chill brother...give it a bit of time...they all backlogged...

i haven't made any orders in a month but i am expecting something from DS soon so will update everyone how fast it comes. i don't see any issues with domestic shipping though, the post office is actually not busy right now since so much junk mail is not being moved in the system. one of the blessings of this situation lol no more junk mail and credit offers in the mail

DS domestic had me covered in 3 days just last week. As far as international, I've heard a lot of people are getting jammed up by customs.. Not with any company in particular, just overall seems like international is risky right now. I'd personally wait for this to blow over before trying customs.

Its been a month since psl sent the package overseas.. havent got it yet. These are tough times so be patient bro.

Back
Top Bottom