Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Delt injection problems

Chestbrah2020

Hi guys
I seem to lose oil out of the injection site when doing delts. Like my delts just squeeze it out , i usually only do 1 ml with 25g 1 inch needle all the way in, and leave it in for a good 30 seconds after, how much oil would I really be losing? Not much to worry about? How can I stop this from happening. Hate losing oil.

Hi guys
I seem to lose oil out of the injection site when doing delts. Like my delts just squeeze it out , i usually only do 1 ml with 25g 1 inch needle all the way in, and leave it in for a good 30 seconds after, how much oil would I really be losing? Not much to worry about? How can I stop this from happening. Hate losing oil.
Totally normal for some oil to seep out. In reality the amount you're losing is negligible. Don't sweat it.

Hi guys

sounds like you are doing everything right. you can also try injecting slower.

Hi guys

The only way this happens with me is when i hit a nerve . Inject slowly.

Hi guys

This happens with almost everyone and the same thing happens with taking a shot at a clinic, at your doctor's office or whatever, This is Not unusual or out of the ordinary. that little bit that you're losing will not make a difference whatsoever.

Hi guys

The oil you lose is a little just slowly inject next time not so fast and dont push it in fast. Massage out after.

It’s such a tiny amount it will not amount to anything.

Back
Top Bottom