Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Depression

dexcom2

Registered
i used AAS for 5 months and took a 2 month break and got back on for 5 months. now i am off again and i did all my pct. but i still feel like shit and have no appetite. also i have been on HGH for 2 months now. i have not lost any size and i am stronger now then when i was on. but i always feel down. is their anything i can do about this.

Stay off of AAS for an appropriate amount of time. Your body needs to normalize from a hormonal perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stop roller coastering your hormones

i would like to see your blood work

also how is life?

if you wake up everyday next to a chick you hate, a job you hate, and you find your kids annoying then yeah you will probably wake up depressed everyday

I would get a full blood panel done.

Your estrogen/prolactin levels might be out of whack, or your might have a nutrient deficiency

Hard to tell. Could be lifestyle related or hormone related. Blood work be interesting to see indeed.
Also some people are more prone to depression and if you are one of those steroids can make it even worse.

i used AAS for 5 months and took a 2 month break and got back on for 5 months. now i am off again and i did all my pct. but i still feel like shit and have no appetite. also i have been on HGH for 2 months now. i have not lost any size and i am stronger now then when i was on. but i always feel down. is their anything i can do about this.

Regardless of causation, clinical depression is nothing to leave untreated. So abandon any semblance of toxic masculinity you may cling to and seek the help of a mental heath professional.

Get bloodwork and see how your body is recovering. Maybe add a good natural test booster for a month and then get bloodwork.

Depression is most likely from a shitty self image...i can relate...i always think i look like shit reguardless of what the mirror says or others tell me

Regardless of causation, clinical depression is nothing to leave untreated. So abandon any semblance of toxic masculinity you may cling to and seek the help of a mental heath professional.

^^THIS....and do it now...seriously^^. Goto a board certified Psychiatrist...which is a medical doctor. Not a Psychologist. A Psychiatrist can run blood work/prescribe meds, etc while providing mental help as well.

^^THIS....and do it now...seriously^^. Goto a board certified Psychiatrist...which is a medical doctor. Not a Psychologist. A Psychiatrist can run blood work/prescribe meds, etc while providing mental help as well.

You know, Nismo, when I wrote what you responded to, I was thinking in terms of a psychologist. But you, sir, are more thorough in your thinking and quite correct. Yes, a psychiatrist could perform a blood panel and provide therapy. Great call. Thank you very much.

You know, Nismo, when I wrote what you responded to, I was thinking in terms of a psychologist. But you, sir, are more thorough in your thinking and quite correct. Yes, a psychiatrist could perform a blood panel and provide therapy. Great call. Thank you very much.

Imma do this too...my work will even pay for it.. im all fucked up lmao

Agreed. Get a little help is that’s what you need, Hollywood. No shame in that bro.

Yeah. So keep talking, Hollywood. Shred and I are diagnosing you.

What are your thoughts, Eddie....prescription wise?

Nothing short of Thorazine with a Placidyl chaser (1000mg and 500mg, respectively; three [3] times per day).

Everyone if fucked up in the head to an extent....you aren't alone! We all have our issues...it's a relative thing.

has to do with life experiences, the older you get the more experiences you go through, the more bad shit you see.. the more fucked up you get. we all dated that chick who was raped when she was younger, or had an abusive father, or a broken home, or experienced a tough death of a loved one, or got divorced, etc. all that shit will break you over time.

but to be reduced to using a Rx drug for life, that is something i would rather die then do. every person who is mental issues should work on themselves, not run to the dr for a drug. that is where i disagree with todays society greatly on

has to do with life experiences, the older you get the more experiences you go through, the more bad shit you see.. the more fucked up you get. we all dated that chick who was raped when she was younger, or had an abusive father, or a broken home, or experienced a tough death of a loved one, or got divorced, etc. all that shit will break you over time.

but to be reduced to using a Rx drug for life, that is something i would rather die then do. every person who is mental issues should work on themselves, not run to the dr for a drug. that is where i disagree with todays society greatly on

There are legitimate mental health issues that are no fault of anyone. I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss all mental health issues into the "suck it up and deal with it yourself" camp. The biggest challenge with mental health issues is getting people to recognize they need some professional help. Professional doesn't necessarily mean drugs...it just means letting a professional help you figure out how to make your life a little bit better. Sadly, a lot of people never seek help and end up self-medicating, or worse...end up hurting themselves or others.

Back
Top Bottom