Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Detection times of sarms

ECOanuel

Registered
I am playing some college baseballl and I hope to be in the minors and work my way up to the big leagues eventually. In the meantime I want to use some sarms to help with my power
my question is what is the detection times of the sarms and should I be concerned about getting tested

Yes you should be concerned about being tested. Sports are, regardless of what some would be PED forum gurus have you think, getting LOADS better at testing. See how many 'pro' MMA guys got busted last year on tests done 2 years ago

There are no actual known detection times... its all speculative in terms of true detection times... so i cannot say with absolute certainty

If you want to get away with cheating in sports watch more plates more dates YouTube channel. He’s pretty good at poking holes in sport testing.

I am playing some college baseballl and I hope to be in the minors and work my way up to the big leagues eventually. In the meantime I want to use some sarms to help with my power
my question is what is the detection times of the sarms and should I be concerned about getting tested

30-60 days detection times for sarms but some are longer

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Metabolites can be detected for quite a while. Who knows how long exactly but it is a high risk to use

You may do cycle while off season, but make sure you stop 90-120 days before testing and continue taking NATURAL sarms replacements: OSTAZOL; CARDAZOL; NUTROZOL

Back
Top Bottom