Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dhb masteron primobolan anavar wtf

Ssshortstop

I cant for the life of me agree to any aesthetic cycle for the summer. I'm gonna be in a deficit and I wanna get cut up.
I was thinking maybe 300 dhb 300 masteron 175 test no oral

then i was thinking primo at 600 test at 175

I work construction so no debilitating orals.

primo 300/masteron 300

I'm finishing up 600 eq 350 test 50 proviron.

what should I use for a summer aesthetic type of cycle in a deficit

I cant for the life of me agree to any aesthetic cycle for the summer. I'm gonna be in a deficit and I wanna get cut up.

primo 300/masteron 300

bro how about tren? run that shit

primo 300/masteron 300

EQ/test/proviron is a good cycle but Primobolan 400mgs and 50mgs anavar is a good cycle, add GW and cardazol and you'll shred up. Masteron you can wait.

primo 300/masteron 300

You sound indecisive lol

I’m thinking for my summer it’s eq/tren/gw. Be my first tren run so we will see how that goes.

no tren for this guy. I got a fucked up head I wanna kill people on eq. fuck the eq, sometimes i just wanna kill people. for real crazy. NO TREN

Trenbolone does NOT make you want to kill people this is bad info man. You have some issues with psychology, I'm not saying you're crazy but mental issues do happen BUT they are not trenbolone related; they were already there to begin with. Don't take this as an insult, I'm saying what most doctors in our industry believe and we all know that's all factual. It's important to make distinction between mental illness and steroid side effects IMO.

no tren for this guy. I got a fucked up head I wanna kill people on eq. fuck the eq, sometimes i just wanna kill people. for real crazy. NO TREN

tren is the relationship killer

Well I’ll definitely let everyone know how tren treats me my first go around.

Trenbolone does NOT make you want to kill people this is bad info man. You have some issues with psychology, I'm not saying you're crazy but mental issues do happen BUT they are not trenbolone related; they were already there to begin with. Don't take this as an insult, I'm saying what most doctors in our industry believe and we all know that's all factual. It's important to make distinction between mental illness and steroid side effects IMO.

i never take anything as an insult to someone who is only educated in broscience, which is clearly indicated by that stupid response....idiot. And i meant that in a nice way. Nice diagnostic there. Some of the people on here are invaluable. Those are ones I ask questions to. I have through useless people like you to get to them. They need to do some clean up on this site its seriously gone downhill a little bit. Dont listen to me, ban me, whatever...but that doesnt mean im wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

primo is a good choice

masteron is a hardener though, don't think it will be what you are looking for[/QUOTE

yeah i get that. Im just used to proviron. are they interchangeable tho? Is it even worth taking proviron runnin low test with someting else?

- - - Updated - - -

He says he wants to kill people on EQ.

type of shit i expect from you on here. Your one of the reasons this site has been going downhill Your just one big ball of negativiety for real. Im not even talking about me. Some of these guys come on here scared to even ask a question, nervous....and then you go out of your way to post some shit to make them look stupid. Is it necessary for you to post on here? You contractually obligated or paid or something? Because all i get from you is your miserable and your forced to be here so your gonna take it out on all these newbies that come in here. Real shit

Masteron and primo in the same cycle with low test will be a recipe for crashed estrogen for a lot of people so keep that in mind because of the ai properties of both. Its not cycle I could run. Id raise the test dose or take out one of the DHTs. With 500 masteron I have to run 500 test with no ai just to keep estrogen high enough. This won't be the case with everyone but you have to know how estrogen sensitive you are

I love tren but I dose it low and am a pretty chill person to begin with. Guys with anger control issues should not touch tren. Or if you have ever thought about cheating on your spouse.

Back
Top Bottom