Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diabetic second cycle.

Pepan92

Registered
Yo boys started second cycle. First cycle was 500mg test / week. Now I'm doing Test E 400mg / Week, Boldenone 500 mg / Week, Proviron 25mg a day and will go up to 75 a day. I just did second pin today. I realized some insulin resistance. I'm measuring blood sugar multiple times a day and eating a low carb food. But its still around 8-9 mmol when I check it. Before it was 6-7. Which compound it can be? I did just Test E as first cycle and didn't have that problem. Can it be due to my hormones started changing a bit when I started cycling and it will be fine later. Any diabetics have experience with it? Thank you!

moderate dosages of testosterone will cause insulin resistance that is correct

the problem with diabetics is even if your diet is on point it is those drugs that are dropping your blood sugar. there is a misconception in the meathead community that diabetics have high blood sugar.. ummm.... do they not realize they take drugs and/or inject insulin to DROP BLOOD SUGAR?

this is why youtube fitness channels are a joke. nobody knows what they are talking about.. no wonder you are confused.

There is absolutely no reason to increase your proviron higher then 25mg/day. Proviron lowers SHBG. It makes the steroids you stack with it more effective.

Increasing your proviron dosage won't do anything but increase the cost of your cycle

Back
Top Bottom