Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol cycle

Rickie

Banned
Hey everyone. I'm newbie on this community(Im from Germany). I need advice about Dianabol. Its my first cycle:
I have 126 tabl. -2 packs of Dianabol. In the first week, I dosage is 10 mg and then increases the dosage 10 mg until the third week. Then 3, 4th, 5th and 6th week, the dose is 30 mg. Seventh week - 20 mg, and the last week again 10 mg. Then I am taking the tablets after the meal. First week - 1 tabl. after breakfast second and seventh week - 1 tabl. after breakfast and 1. after dinner third, fourth, fifth and sixth week - 1 tabl. after breakfast, 1 tabl. after lunch and 1. after dinner. What you think about my cycle. Sorry about my poor english. Will I do right? and what about PCT?

You’re going to be told that oral only cycles are a bad idea, that’s too long to run Dbol, and that you definitely need an aromatase inhibitor for something like Dbol.

The cycle is completely wrong and meaningless. Mostly I don't support at all the idea of using dianabol alone without a testosterone base.
I also think it would be interesting to have some more information about you, how long you've been training, physical statistics, etc.

Thanx. I have 5 years experience. Height 185/ weight 87 kg.

- - - Updated - - -

my workouts 4 times a week

about 11-12% maybe even less.

- - - Updated - - -

what are the alternatives? I have a great hair and I'm afraid of losing them...

just run it 30mgs a day for 6 weeks. no need to start out at 10mg and raise it like it is some sort of drug.. these are hormones and they don't need to be ramped up and down like other things

I would do this:

Week 1-10: Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate 350mg / week
Week 1-10: Proviron 25mg / ED
Week 1-10 Aromasin 12.5mg / E2D (blood work needed)
Week 1-6: Dbol 30mg/ED (split morning - evening)

If you don't want to inject:

Week 1-8: Turinabol 60mg ED (split morning - evening)
Week 1-8: Proviron 25mg / ED

We need to plan a correct pct in both cases.

I would do this:

Week 1-10: Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate 350mg / week
Week 1-10: Proviron 25mg / ED
Week 1-10 Aromasin 12.5mg / E2D (blood work needed)
Week 1-6: Dbol 30mg/ED (split morning - evening)

If you don't want to inject:

Week 1-8: Turinabol 60mg ED (split morning - evening)
Week 1-8: Proviron 25mg / ED

We need to plan a correct pct in both cases.
Not bad... Considering the OP is over 25 years old.

I'd drop the Dbol run Tbol in it place. Run Proviron from beginning to end. Everything else is good except I'd run it for 12 weeks.

If it's your first cycle I don't see any reason to throw all those other drugs in to the mix. Why not just start with basic test only?
Yes I know it's plain and boring and everything but I think it's a good, effective and fairly safe way to start and introduce yourself in to this whole new world of chemical warfare lol.

Testosterone should be the base for any cycle, must have test on all cycles
also, I would recommend Test only for your first cycle ( low dosage 250 a week )

Good Luck , its a journey

remember there is no inflection in the written word, never read anything into words (messages)

test only is what i always recommend for a first cycle... im also not a fan of oral only cycles. . not to say you cant do it, you can, i just dont find it to be the best plan...

Thank you Mattew. The question is removed. If I will use Clomid for PCT? what you think?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanx Guys! question is removed. going to shave bald:D

You will need much more than clomid for pct

yeah.....
bro are you sure you are ready for running a steroid cycle? from the way you ask the questions it seems to me that you still need to inform yourself a lot before entering this game ...

Back
Top Bottom