Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol cycle with S-4

dooooooug

Newbie Brother
Registered
I am 6'3 roughly 205lb and 6'3", don't know my bodyfat. I'm guessing I'm not that fat, I see my top 2 abs.
I'm thinking of doing an oral cycle, 8 weeks of dianabol with Ostarine (MK-2866) , with N2guard for support. Should I add GW-501516 (Cardarine) to the mix?

I've done oral only cycles before for 12 weeks and did blood work, was just fine.

which one is it?s4 or osta bro?

i mean it can be done but i wouldnt call it an idea cycle. s4 is for cutting and hardning and dbol is gonna bloat the shit out of you and and mass.Just my personal opinion

please let us know what your running and what your goal is here... you should add gw regardless of what your running but it would be nice to know more info... what exactly are your goals? if you would at least give that info then i can give you an entire cycle setup...

LGD with Dbol would be the way to go in my opinion. Besides that Sarms1, has a big sale on LGD right now as well

LGD with Dbol would be the way to go in my opinion. Besides that Sarms1, has a big sale on LGD right now as well

This would produce some serious muscle that could be keepable with a proper pct. I'd definitely take advantage of the Lgd sale

8wks of d bol at more than 10mg is a bad idea.

use the triple stack and/or a 5wk run of d bol.

you could always run the triple stack 8wks, than during wk 7, start the 5wk d bol run.

it would make for a pretty good 12wk run. You'd need a bottle or 2 of N2gaurd, hcgenerate + any serm for pct, an AI and plan out a good pct.

Back
Top Bottom