Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol - Facts and Dangers Video

As always, another great video by Dylan. Keep em comin, man!
With the release of DianaBulk (MyProH) tho, why not run this nowadays, instead of oldskool DBol. I mean, DianaBulk now has an anti-estro/anti-prolactin included, its legal, it's like an entire cycle STACK in-one,etc. So many reasons to run this baby instead of Dbol nowadays.
And to AllanS, run more than just Dbol & S4. Do something like Dbol, LGD, S4, & GW. And I recommend replacing the DBol with Dianabulk.

As always, another great video by Dylan. Keep em comin, man!
With the release of DianaBulk (MyProH) tho, why not run this nowadays, instead of oldskool DBol. I mean, DianaBulk now has an anti-estro/anti-prolactin included, its legal, it's like an entire cycle STACK in-one,etc. So many reasons to run this baby instead of Dbol nowadays.
And to AllanS, run more than just Dbol & S4. Do something like Dbol, LGD, S4, & GW. And I recommend replacing the DBol with Dianabulk.

I agree.. the Dianabulk is good stuff. Allot of members on this board as well as others are experiencing some great results with gk.

Another great vid Dylan:cool:

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Do you guys think dbol is even worth it for bulking taking into consideration that most of the weight you gain is water and is eventually lost shortly after cycle? I personally had thoughts of a kick start but i feel it would kill my motivation if i got huge with a kick start then lost all the size after i discontinued the dbol.. from what i read it increases strength like crazy thou.

Do you guys think dbol is even worth it for bulking taking into consideration that most of the weight you gain is water and is eventually lost shortly after cycle? I personally had thoughts of a kick start but i feel it would kill my motivation if i got huge with a kick start then lost all the size after i discontinued the dbol.. from what i read it increases strength like crazy thou.

if you do it right, dbol gains stay
they are NOT temp

Back
Top Bottom