Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol only cycle

sandlieksand

Newbie Brother
Registered
starting my first cycle with danabol and after this will run a test e cycle. i was thinking of using dbol 20mg for the first two weeks, then 30mg for weeks 3-4, 40mg for weeks 5-6, and then 60mg for weeks 7-8. is that good? also plan to use aromasin 12.5g eod for all weeks to keep estrogen levels under control

starting my first cycle with danabol and after this will run a test e cycle. i was thinking of using dbol 20mg for the first two weeks, then 30mg for weeks 3-4, 40mg for weeks 5-6, and then 60mg for weeks 7-8. is that good? also plan to use aromasin 12.5g eod for all weeks to keep estrogen levels under control

no, that is not good in any way at all... you shouldn't run it longer than 4 weeks and it could be a far better cycle with test included... check out the cycle gearhead guided you to if you want an oral only cycle... what you are thinking right now is not a good idea bro...

Test should always be the foundation to any cycle .... But I have heard and witness dianabol only cycles done with great success , usually around 30-40mg for 6 weeks , with proper pct.. When I was young and stupid I did my first cycle at the age of 16 and it was a dianabol cycle (anabol pink ) and did 25mg ED for 8 weeks and went from 128 to 155.. Again young and stupid I never heard of PCT so never did it after my cycle . But I kept around 15 pounds of my gains but I also got very depressed due to it shutting me down .. But I believe with proper PCT it can be done a safe way.. But adding test is the more safe and logical way...

run test and use the dbol as a kicker bro

use osta if you dont want to pin.....D bol with tes will be 10xxx better than d bol solo.

Shit even if you pinned once a wk you would be decent results.....

Not Good Bro...

Test should always be the foundation to any cycle .... But I have heard and witness dianabol only cycles done with great success , usually around 30-40mg for 6 weeks , with proper pct.. When I was young and stupid I did my first cycle at the age of 16 and it was a dianabol cycle (anabol pink ) and did 25mg ED for 8 weeks and went from 128 to 155.. Again young and stupid I never heard of PCT so never did it after my cycle . But I kept around 15 pounds of my gains but I also got very depressed due to it shutting me down .. But I believe with proper PCT it can be done a safe way.. But adding test is the more safe and logical way...

What if I was the same age you were and wanted to do the same,what would you say? also would an AI be necessary?

Long ago I did dbol only cycle. Aromasin etc wasnt big back in 1987 lol.
I sucked down cranberry juice and drank water like it was going out of style.
8 weeks is max I would do oral cycle.
Leave all that new stuff out. My .02.
Get liv52 also. Inexpensive and worth it.

My first cycle was dbol only. In some ways, not the worst thing ever... In terms of a productive steroid cycle it was a waste. But as someone who was also told it was a waste of time, I understand if you don't listen to us - I didn't listen either.

Pin some test, if you're apprehensive about needles get cyp so you only really need to pin once a week. Practice a few times with an insulin needle so you get use to turning around and what the pinch feels like... Pretty soon you'll realize that it lasts just a moment. Then use 25g needles when you're ready for showtime. Don't think feel stupid if you're all nervous and geeked out at first, just accept that this is something you need to do and take pride in it. In other words, change your mental association.

If... IF... you decide you're just not ready to go there yet and you've got that overwhelming urge to do a Dbol only cycle, don't be a douchebag. Get a good dose of an AI regularly and have pct supplies on hand, before you start. It's important.

Back
Top Bottom