Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol with Test Cypionate..is it good..?

Blitzkrieg007

Registered
I am an intermidiate roider. I'm planning on Bulking and then Cutting. I have chosen Dianabol, but wanna know if Test Cypionate would be a good idea to stack it alongside Dbol also can I use the PCT at the end of my entire cycle ( Bulking and Cutting) or should I use it earlier. Please recommend the dosages for an intermidiate like me.

P.S. Will the water retention from Dbol go away once I start the cutting phase? ( I will use Stanozolol for cutting).

Hey Bro, I deleted your other post, as it was a Duplicate.
New Posts have to be Moderated, so give it some time after you create a New Thread....................................... JP

Testosterone should be the base of every steroid cycle you do. Test cyp + dbol is a very effective bulking cycle. You can keep water retention to a minimum by using an AI (like aromasin) with your cycle. This will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno, water retention etc.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone cyp 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
dbol 30mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

After the PCT, take 12 weeks off and then run your cutting cycle of test + winstrol.

Why not just do some clean bulking and avoid the additional stress that your body will have to go through while cutting. For instance, you may use Tbol instead of dbol, as it will give quite prominent muscle gains, and yet it will not retain any water, so these gains will be very clean. The side effects of this steroids are very mild, so it would be a nice couple for testosterone. Add in there some Cardarine GW - it will not give any additional side effects, and yet it will improve your performance and burn fat, making your gains even leaner. This way you will achieve everything in one cycle without jumping into extremes.

Testosterone should be the base of every steroid cycle you do. Test cyp + dbol is a very effective bulking cycle. You can keep water retention to a minimum by using an AI (like aromasin) with your cycle. This will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno, water retention etc.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone cyp 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
dbol 30mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

After the PCT, take 12 weeks off and then run your cutting cycle of test + winstrol.

Do this^

Also, its not the test that you need to add to dbol, but dbol that you add to your test ;)

Back
Top Bottom