Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dick pills testing

darrenshultz

Registered
Hey guys do you guys know if I can fail for this stuff for a performance enhancing drug test ?

I heard Jon Jones failed for clomid and Letro with a dick pill.

For a sports drug test you would need to check what is on your federation's banned substance list

Hey guys do you guys know if I can fail for this stuff for a performance enhancing drug test ?

I heard Jon Jones failed for clomid and Letro with a dick pill.

I doubt that. Where did you read it?

If testing actually takes place today with blood work your fucked all the gestrinones will even pop up as testosterone. They will look at test:epitest levels. Essentially any chainless cholesterol based structure will flag as doping. Now... if it’s actually dependent on what compound... that’s a significantly harder questions to answer and will require either gas chromatography and some fairly high powered computers with an elution library or nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) testing - or both.

If you have no idea what to look for in blood it can’t be a nearly impossible puzzle..there are thongs in trace levels in you that I’m not even sure we know about to be honest.

So... if your looking in the cholesterol family... you’d separate out compounds with solubility - polar non polar etc... then you’d use GC/MS and or NMR

If you talking the peptide family... most of this is performed by specificity antibody test, typically refered to as ELISA. Your also fucked. Unless you are using a peptide they don’t know to look for or you know something no one else in the world knows about some new growth factor. One changed amino acid means nothing - if it will act in a receptor, which means if it has actual PE drug use, it will latch on in antibody testing.

If your talking about geranium extract or some other organic “alkaloid” family molecule....I can’t promise how that will go down...

Btw alkaloid is a term that means just about everything and is broscience bullshit. And geranium extract was the funniest shit I’ve ever heard and completely made up for DMAA.

Back
Top Bottom