Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did Brad Pitt use Steroids for Fight Club?

Anavar... lol

You know as I was getting set to record this podcast I thought the exact same thing. Hollywood cat like that, probably still going to party a little on it and I need to get him looking right in a short amount of time using the steroids that were around back then, Good Anavar cycle maybe a little bit of Masteron on top... If say he hired me, I would have to go live at his house and cook all his meals and train him x2/day and made sure he took his drugs on time... If he submitted to my regimen completely, I could probably get him down to single digits bodyfat in 4-6 weeks. Then I'm sure I'll need to have a trailer on location to make sure to train him during the film and help him maintain. Nothing worse than him deteriorating week by week during the actually shoot. That is just the type of coaching a Hollywood cat needs to get ready for a role because the will power to get yourself to train and eat right every day sometimes is just not there, but a good coach in your house can prop your ass up to get going on the daily.

Check out my most recent podcast guys, this is a great one where I'm going over the really poplau article here on EF "39 Anavar Results" that is a pretty darn good article to get educated on these compounds.

Check out the podcast guys:

https://www.elitefitness.com/articl...ycle-results-you-did-not-know-about-part-1-3/

You know as I was getting set to record this podcast I thought the exact same thing. Hollywood cat like that, probably still going to party a little on it and I need to get him looking right in a short amount of time using the steroids that were around back then, Good Anavar cycle maybe a little bit of Masteron on top... If say he hired me, I would have to go live at his house and cook all his meals and train him x2/day and made sure he took his drugs on time... If he submitted to my regimen completely, I could probably get him down to single digits bodyfat in 4-6 weeks. Then I'm sure I'll need to have a trailer on location to make sure to train him during the film and help him maintain. Nothing worse than him deteriorating week by week during the actually shoot. That is just the type of coaching a Hollywood cat needs to get ready for a role because the will power to get yourself to train and eat right every day sometimes is just not there, but a good coach in your house can prop your ass up to get going on the daily.

Check out my most recent podcast guys, this is a great one where I'm going over the really poplau article here on EF "39 Anavar Results" that is a pretty darn good article to get educated on these compounds.

Check out the podcast guys:

https://www.elitefitness.com/articl...ycle-results-you-did-not-know-about-part-1-3/

I will have to check the podcast out, I'm going to first run as many different sarm cycles as possible with time off inbetween each one, but eventually I might go a little further and from everything I hear anavar is mild in comparison to other options.

Back
Top Bottom