Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did Brad Pitt use Steroids for Fight Club?

Ricky V Rock

Big Daddio
VIP
Did Brad Pitt use Steroids for Fight Club?

Guys I know this has never been asked before but I think is a pretty legitimate question.

Now when you look at screen captions of the Fight Club movie where Brad Pitt is shirt-less I think all of us experts on this forum can agree that it would be quite easy for any of us to achieve that look naturally. So sure guys like Dylan Gemelli that look like Brad in the movie year-round natty, just because his Gym grind never stops, Dylan might say "no you can look like that natural" becasue he does and I would tend to agree we are all lifers in the game and so we keep a look like this year-round year after year...

But I want you guys to think in the context of Brad Pitt a Hollywood movie star fucking Mike Tyson's wife and partying your ass off in tinsel town with the starz. You as a Hollywood cat would NOT have that steady Gym grind we all keep, you would NOT be 4 weeks away from single digit bodyfat like say a guy like Stev Smi, who can get shredded down to single digit bodyfat% in 30 days fasting and not even take a stim or a steroid - This is NOT Brad Pitt's lifestyle or world. Look even today Brad is like 56yrls and there are pictures of him at the beach, his has girl tits in those, you look at a picture of a guy like Nelson Montana at 67yrl on the beach he looks fucking incredible...

So guys, in the context of Hollywood actors, do you think Brad Pitt had to use steroids for Fight Club?

he likely used winny for sure. not really a crazy physique at all in that movie. he had a bigger body in some other movies, glad to see he finally got an oscar for once upon a time.

As per a reply I gave in one of my YouTube interviews this week the motivation to get in shape is multi-millions of dollars. An order of 10+ x the amount any Mr O has won.

These stars have the money for top notch everything. I can see him being natural and getting into this shape just because he has a personal chef and personal trainer that are dedicated to him 100%.

I think more than anything they are using HGH.

bro brad pitt was on gw and primo for sure....he was on steroids 100%

Bro you are such a SARMS addict, man fight club is before Cardarine, so he could not have used it man!

To comment on what Mobster said...

Well yeah the motivation is there, all I'm saying is in the time allotted from signing the deal for the role until he had to shoot, how long would it take someone to get there natty? two months? three months? how long?

I think someone without training history will need some chemical help.

Winni is what always came to my mind. I think how he looks in that movie is underdeveloped. He is 5’ 11” and should easily be able to get up the 180 or 190 pounds. No way he’s weighing in at those numbers.

Bro you are such a SARMS addict, man fight club is before Cardarine, so he could not have used it man!

Bro yea he was on winstrol and anavar... with primo ... but these days he would be on gw primo OSTA anavar cardazol and pct with hcgenerate... he would do organ support whole cycle with n2guard....

Bro yea he was on winstrol and anavar... with primo ... but these days he would be on gw primo OSTA anavar cardazol and pct with hcgenerate... he would do organ support whole cycle with n2guard....

Well yeah today Hollywood stars use SARMS to get ready for their roles. But back to the original question, yes I agree with you he looks like a Winstrol guy all the way.

Well yeah today Hollywood stars use SARMS to get ready for their roles. But back to the original question, yes I agree with you he looks like a Winstrol guy all the way.

bro...he's a winstrol gw guy not...for sure....i heard a few new hollywood guys using sarms for movies....

IDK . . . he is supposedly very tall and weighed very little for that movie with very little visible muscle . . . All he really had to do was get lean and maybe do a few crunches so I think anyone would be able to get there with just a diet and not even a particularly muscle sparing diet. Also has anyone compared his fight club look to Thelma and Louise? He was just a skinny kid in that movie and had the abs girls loved so it seems like he was just an ecto being ecto.

A better question is what do you guys think he was on for Troy?

IDK . . . he is supposedly very tall and weighed very little for that movie with very little visible muscle . . . All he really had to do was get lean and maybe do a few crunches so I think anyone would be able to get there with just a diet and not even a particularly muscle sparing diet. Also has anyone compared his fight club look to Thelma and Louise? He was just a skinny kid in that movie and had the abs girls loved so it seems like he was just an ecto being ecto.

A better question is what do you guys think he was on for Troy?

Bro how tall is that guy? Brad is like 5 10 right

No idea what his actual height is, but most websites have him at 5-11 or 6 feet and 155 pounds or lighter, not exactly impossible proportions for an ectomorph to achieve naturally if you ask me

I sure hope he wasnt on with a physique like that. All he did was lean out. No muscle mass hardly at all. These guys access to the best nutritionists on the planet for millions of dollars in a movie role. I say just diet. Nothing more

Back
Top Bottom