Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did I hit my bench press target or not... see inside

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Yes I f'kin did lol
Screenshot_20230526-125833_Video Player.jpg

Not only did I hit my target of 180kg/396lbs but I hit this 185kg/407lbs as well.

Powered by EuroPharmacies from PSL and Intex from NapsGear products

Yes I f'kin did lol
View attachment 15109

Not only did I hit my target of 180kg/396lbs but I hit this 185kg/407lbs as well.

Powered by EuroPharmacies from PSL and Intex from NapsGear products

wow that is a lot of weight

that guy spotting you is trustworthy? lol
maybe need 3 guys his size ha

wow that is a lot of weight

that guy spotting you is trustworthy? lol
maybe need 3 guys his size ha

Oh he's a mini-monster. He's done 30 x 1 with 200kg/440lbs in deadlifts in a session just recently as well as having a 275kg single. He's also competed in bodybuilding while struggling with Chrons. David Mark Williams. He's also a go to guy if you want a lift spotted or judged. Another fella, also a Williams, not training at the gym locally just now, was a competitor, judge and even owned his own UGL back in the day.

To be fair my spotters rarely have to do much actual work.

nice man. some people spend a lifetime trying to get 2 plates, 3 plates is a great accomplishment. 4 plates is something most will never come close to

I saw a great meme recently which reminded lifters that the percentage who can do 100kg (2 plates) is TINY. Like less than 1% of gym users. And like .00067% in the WORLD. Just to let you know that lifters shouldn't feel too bad when comparing themselves to others.

This is good for ME. That's all that it means

Back
Top Bottom