Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Didn't love clen...but it worked. Alternatives?

TheIrishman

Registered
36...I walk around at 215...bulk to 225...then cut to 190. I think my body has had it with clen. Have a Mexico trip coming up...down to 208..diets's on point, cardio could be better. Like to hit 195.

I've ordered Cardarine in past but didn't 'feel it' so went back to clen. Should I give it another go?

Where did you order your cardarine from? There are ALOT of fake SARMS floating around on the market. Cardarine is by far the best supplement you can take for fat loss.

Remember that SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely going to be fake or laced with a pro-hormone. I am not exaggerating when I say that every single day someone comes on the board and creates a thread asking for help because they are experiencing side effects from using capsulated SARMS. Remember to always purchase SARMS as a research chemical liquid. The SARMS source most of us on the board use is sarms1.com.

Cardarine isn't a hormone or a stimulant so it's not something you will really 'feel' per say. It's not like a pre-workout or a stimulant where you get all jacked up. People often make the mistake of associating things they 'feel' with things that work. That is not the case at all. Think about it. You feel a pre-workout but is it really doing anything for building muscle? Not at all.

If you didn't notice much from cardarine, try SR9009. It's kind of like cardarine's big older brother -> http://www.evolutionary.org/stenabolic-sr9009-review

36...I walk around at 215...bulk to 225...then cut to 190. I think my body has had it with clen. Have a Mexico trip coming up...down to 208..diets's on point, cardio could be better. Like to hit 195.

I've ordered Cardarine in past but didn't 'feel it' so went back to clen. Should I give it another go?

Hate clen. Best combination is cardarine + yohimbine + DNP, but the last one is for only experienced users

clen is a nasty drug but in some users it works.. however the sides way way way outstrip the results.. that ratio may be worse than even DNP cause clen results aren't even close to it lol

if you want a nice side effect free stack use n2slin + GW. make sure your gw is from sarms1 or you can try SR9009 if you want something with more strength

Cardarine is not something you feel as it is not a stimulant. It really shines when you are hitting the cardio hard.

If you really want a stimulant go with a basic EC stack. 200mg caffeine and 24mg ephedrine twice per day. I do not recommend the 3rd dose that a lot of guys do just because it will be tough to sleep. It is not something I would use longer than 6 weeks but it is very effective.

Yohimbine is good for fasted cardio as well. DNP is the best for fat loss but you have to be working and living in a cool environment or the heat is unbearable. Also if you take too much you will cook yourself from the inside out and die.

Clenbuterol is basically a potent stimulant, which was never meant for fat loss, so it is not surprising that it caused you some side effects. There is no doubt that it will help lose fat, but it is not a healthy way of losing fat, since it will also reduce your lean mass as well. Cardarine is a much better alternative, since it will burn fat while maitaining your lean mass, and it will give you a drastic boost in endurance and recovery, which will translate into better cardio performance, and ultimately lead to even more pronounced fat loss. If it did not work for you before, you might as well have gotten some fake Cardarine before. Also, as an alternative you may consider using SR9009, which has the same benefits as Cardarine, and some additional ones.

Have you tried ephedrine and caffeine?

If he did not like clenbuterol, he will not like these as well, since these are all stims. Using stimulants for fat loss is never a good idea, since it is not healthy, nor is it effective on the long run.

T3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

You should never use thyroid medicines without a real need for them that is based on proper testing and diagnosis. Otherwise, you migh mess with your thyroid, and have long term health issues of all kinds.

Yohimbine is good for fasted cardio as well. DNP is the best for fat loss but you have to be working and living in a cool environment or the heat is unbearable. Also if you take too much you will cook yourself from the inside out and die.

Yohimbine is a stimulant as well, so I would also not use it. As for DNP, it can literally kill you, so I would stay away from this shit.

Thanks for all the feed back guys! I'm going to get back on the Cararine train and might flirt with the DNP...man I love this forum

Back
Top Bottom