Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dieselbolan Headaches high blood pressure

wmarke1977

I am running the celery seed extract, and am having high blood pressure, and bad headaches while on the diesel. I feel very irritable all of the time. any suggestions? I have only been on for 16 days and feel like I should return the product and do PCT.

same headaches with 1 cap, or 3 caps
does anybody know if these headaches are directly realated to B/P? its not worth having a damn stroke

tried 1 cap for 3 days same headaches. maybe I could double dose the cycle support. I weigh 258 so im wondering if 1 cap can even help much?

tried 1 cap for 3 days same headaches. maybe I could double dose the cycle support. I weigh 258 so im wondering if 1 cap can even help much?

At 258 I hope it at a decent bf. If not that could be the root of the bp problems. If your in good shape then i still com back to the dose.

If you started at 3 caps for 2 weeks an then 3 days at 1 I don't believe that is enough time for the levels of the compound to drop enough to see a drop in the bp issue. Have you checked your bp yet if so where is it at.

yeah ive ran diesel 3 times. 2 caps worked better for me than 3 caps. at 3 everyday i got a loss in appetite and shortness of breath with the same gains. i got headaches everytime and also with beast but only for about 2 days 3-4 days in.

are you also using formastanzol? how bloated are you? as skyling said the levels of the compound take more than 3 days to level out. ive taken 2 days off from taking it during a cycle and still felt it 100%. i still feel on for about 6-7 days into pct, and shin and calf pumps still come around up to 2 weeks into pct.

I remember I felt the same way my first time on beast. Leathery does suck. And I did have high blood pressure, but I drank a TON of water and support supps and it went away.

Back
Top Bottom