Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet changes from cycle to pct?

Ochoar

Registered
I'm 22 years old and did my first cycle ever of prop and 100mg var for the last 4 weeks. I did intermittent fasting and ate in a deficit and lost like 30 pounds which i am very happy with. now i am going into pct with clomid and nolvadex for 4 weeks. should i keep eating the same way or should i up my calories?

you should never crash your calories in the first place. that will not work long term as all you are doing is crashing metabolism.

intermittent fasting does not work because of less calories, it works because of hormonal and gut changes. so you could have literally kept the same calories and time restricted ate and had long term results vs. crashing like you did.

I don't give roid advice to 22 year olds.
Which is your choice but at 22 this guy can get married, drink, have kids, vote... now some guys in their 20s are as dumb and immature as 13 year olds but some are more mature than some 40 year olds i know. Isn't it better to give good advice than have a 22 year old watch a YouTube video of some piece of shit "bodybuider" who tells people to run a gram of tren a week?

Which is your choice but at 22 this guy can get married, drink, have kids, vote... now some guys in their 20s are as dumb and immature as 13 year olds but some are more mature than some 40 year olds i know. Isn't it better to give good advice than have a 22 year old watch a YouTube video of some piece of shit "bodybuider" who tells people to run a gram of tren a week?

No. And that's cos unlike the issue of maturity meaning MENTAL maturity he's not matured PHYSICALLY.

It depends on your goals and how your body is reacting. I can tell you it will be easier to gain weight back as your are coming off cycle and into PCT though. The issue is that cutting calories further will not be the long term solution.

Back
Top Bottom