Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet on cycle. Evo diet?

Colby808

Registered
Hey guys,

I'm going to be starting my first test only cycle in a couple weeks. Last time I measured I was at 12% bf. currently weight 191 at 510ft. I have been meal prepping for a while eating chicken and white rice. Shakes with oatmeal egg whites peanut butter banana and protein powder. Also eating salmon when I get bored of chicken. I'm looking to really dial in my diet before starting this cycle. Should I continue with the chicken and rice to above my maintenance cals? Or try the evo diet? Looking to loss some bf and gain while on cycle.

Thanks for the help,

chicken and rice are staples, but don't forget your green veggies too man

also make sure you aren't smothering that chicken in gravy or butter, or frying it etc.

also make sure your protein powder is isolate, n2bm sells a great one. you don't want to be bloating off lactose

The best diet to build muscle and loose fat at the same time is carb cycling.

Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

The EVO diet is great for guys looking to purely lose fat but in your case I would keep the carbs in there. You really want to grow on cycle. Muskate always posts his meal plans for guys to follow. Take advantage of one of them!

Back
Top Bottom