Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet day 31, cardazol log, cjc log, mk677 log etc...

Hollywood305

So im on cardazol by Banned Nutrition, cjc W dac from psl and mk677 (local guy).
Cardazol is 6 caps ed
Cjcdac is 1mg every 5 days
Mk677 is 25mg a day
Diet is very clean. Keeping carbs at 75g a day. All from nuts, veggies and a little fruit. Prot is 215-225g and fat is a little high at 80-100g but its all from raw PB and 88/12 ground beef.
Supps are fish oil caps, magnisium, red yeast rice, full vitamin spectrum, creatine, huprezine A, antioxidents

Training is normal hard BB shit, hypertrophy, 90min sessions followed by 30min cardio

Im down a total of 21lbs since march 10th. I gotta long way to go. So ive decided to hold off on testC (1st cycle) and run sarms (cardarine, rad140, osta) for 8-10 weeks and see where im at after my mini pct.

http://imgur.com/a/8nas22U

Looking good hollywood. Keep up the great work.

So im on cardazol by Banned Nutrition, cjc W dac from psl and mk677 (local guy).
Cardazol is 6 caps ed
Mk677 is 25mg a day
Diet is very clean. Keeping carbs at 75g a day. All from nuts, veggies and a little fruit. Prot is 215-225g and fat is a little high at 80-100g but its all from raw PB and 88/12 ground beef.
Supps are fish oil caps, magnisium, red yeast rice, full vitamin spectrum, creatine, huprezine A, antioxidents

Training is normal hard BB shit, hypertrophy, 90min sessions followed by 30min cardio

Im down a total of 21lbs since march 10th. I gotta long way to go. So ive decided to hold off on testC (1st cycle) and run sarms (cardarine, rad140, osta) for 8-10 weeks and see where im at after my mini pct.

What's the end target?

Just to not look like shit lol...10% at 250lbs in 5 yrs if i had to put numbers on it...but im not into competing

the 20 somethings want to post pics on instagram and impress their 10,000 followers of whom 9,998 they will never meet in real life.

when you get our age it becomes simple: "we want to look good naked" "and feel good" as simple as that

Cardazol is 6 caps ed
Mk677 is 25mg a day

If running rad, go the full 12 weeks, 8 weeks and your cutting yourself short bud

This is a great post and smart choices on holding off on the Test. I’m following the progress here.

Back
Top Bottom