Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diet help

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Diet help

Not sure where to put this thread but I had some questions about dieting. I'm 6'2 270lbs with 23% bodyfat. Im really trying to clean my diet up but I'm sure it's still shit, as I'm not making much progress. What's a the number one important thing to eat or not eat when trying to cut? Here is a sample of my diet.
    Morning- protein shake with 20oz of 2% milk.
    Lunch- 1 cup of egg whites and 3 whole eggs
    Dinner- I've been bulk cooking which usually has consisted of just eating flat iron steaks and a baked potato. If cut the baked potato to just putting a little butter and ranch.

Of course this week was a disaster because of Thanksgiving but does that sample diet above seem ok? Do I need to stay away from milk? What about baked potatoes? I hear a lot about sweet potatoes but I don't really like them and their nutritional values look almost the same. Sometimes I'll mix my eggs with grits as well. Is that a bad idea? And why do people push oatmeal and not grits. Thanks.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Stop with the shakes for starters and stick with whole foods. Download an app like myfitnesspal and start tracking absolutely everything you consume. You will likely be surprised. Start dialing back your consumption into you start seeing results.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's not all your eating. I'd put money on it.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    everyone is going to give you shit on here and tell you to go count calories blah blah blah, which is a lazy response we see on all forums.

most people simply don't know how to eat and this is a great question. why don't you hit me up for a consult and I will guide you on how to eat, it isn't about how many calories you get in or tracking what you eat. no animal on earth tracks their food intake. we actually as humans have gotten fatter by doing that.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    That's not all your eating. I'd put money on it.
    No kidding...

Butter and ranch??? Seriously?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well what's a better alternative on a baked potato then? Can you eat a healthy baked potato or does that not exist.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Plain baked potato is healthy. Its when you cover it in cheese sour cream and bacon when it gets unhealthy!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Few squirts of butter alternative spray is low in calories. I think the calorie counting apps are good to teach you how many calories are in the foods you eat. They literally have every brand of food imaginable in there. You don't have to do that forever but if you use it religiously for a few months you know how many calories is in everything and can plan meals accordingly without it.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So are protein shakes pointless? Nice to make a quick shake at 5am on my way to work. One of my big problems is not eating enough veggies. If it's not purple hull peas and mashed potatoes, I don't like it. But I know I need to drastically change my eating habits. Guess I'll have to force myself to learn how to like different veggies.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dirthawger View Post
    So are protein shakes pointless? Nice to make a quick shake at 5am on my way to work. One of my big problems is not eating enough veggies. If it's not purple hull peas and mashed potatoes, I don't like it. But I know I need to drastically change my eating habits. Guess I'll have to force myself to learn how to like different veggies.
    Theres a lot of hate here for shakes. I dont understand it. I'm not one of them. They have their place I think they are great to supplement with to boost protein and hit your numbers. Just dont rely on them. Eat good balanced meals and yes veggies need to be in there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast