Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet help/thoughts

Ssshortstop

just coming off a cut all natty cut too....probably made every mistake, but im going into a lean bulk i do not want to gain fat, what do you think of this diet its where i am today

meal 1: 10 egg whites and large green apple

meal 2: 10 egg whites and banana

meal 3: Chicken sandwich with avocado:
2 pieces 12 grain bread high fiber
100g chicken breast
big slice red onion
big slice tomato
lettuce leaves
1/2 avocado

meal 4 post workout immediately dymatize hydrolyslate protein

meal 5 1 hr after workout: 140g chicken breast
2 servings brown rice
2 servings broccoli

meal 6 at bed dymatize casein protein

meal 2 and 3 i flip back and forth i can never make my mind up and meal 4 i have 2 to 3 plums to add to the post workout protein. what do you think its about 1800 calories without the plums. Im 140 lbs, 12.5%bf, 5'5"
and i do cardio every morning fasted....i want to make gains but not gain fat....my doc said i was gonna put unwanted weight on because i have too many sugers in my diet...i didnt tell him im runnin test eq and tbol on top of mk677 either...starting cycle this weekend. my original plan was to increase calories by 100 every week and see what happens, for instance elimante a piece of fruit and add in oatmeal that goes from 100 to 200, then i can add the fruit back in the following week say a banana. am i doing ok?

probably you made every mistake in the cut phase
and without "probably" you made every mistake in the mass phase.

you take test, eq, tbol on top of mk677 with only 1800 calories (not even enough for a girl) and without carbohydrates.
you plan to grow by adding a banana a week..

.... you won't earn a single gram

makes me wonder how many kcal did you take when you did cut?

sorry bro, better if you skip the steroid cycle and learn the basics first.

you don't need 6 meals a day. consolidate it into 3 or 4 meals.

i would also forget the egg whites and the bread. eat real high quality eggs and get ezekial bread or ones that are real bread. REAL FOOD man. never go wrong with real food. everything else looks fine to me.

you don't need 6 meals a day. consolidate it into 3 or 4 meals.

i would also forget the egg whites and the bread. eat real high quality eggs and get ezekial bread or ones that are real bread. REAL FOOD man. never go wrong with real food. everything else looks fine to me.

Why not egg whites?

whats wrong with the bread i get? its like the healthiest one. lol. and adding a banana a week is not the plan 100 calories a week and its a 16 week cycle so ill get up their pretty quick, thing is the fucking doctor was looking to critique my diet, so when i spit it out for him he was impressed but said i was gonna gain unwanted weight because i had to much suger/carbs. Im like fucking really im about to take it up 4 to 500 calories mainly carbs a week over the next month. he then laid out his diet where he eats 1300 some days....im like dude im gonna be puttin muscle on.

where i worry, is putting the wrong carbs at the wrong time...any suggestions on that diet laid out where i would add or subract items because im not staying their im at the end of a diet where i went down to 1200 and ive worked my way back up....ive gotten leaner as ive increased and my muscles arent completely fat now so i look pretty fucking good, the most cut ive ever been, i can even see my abs now, granted i have to focus on flexing them the right way, but i never could before. never have....ive done really good over the last 3 months so this shit is pretty important to me.

Ah, so he’s not saying no to eggs in general

REAL FOOD> cartoned egg whites

eggs are a great thing. but they must be quality eggs and you must cook them right. over cooking eggs nukes them, leave the yolk runny. I learned this years ago interviewing a food nutritionist on one of my podcasts. look for the humane friendly stamp on your eggs, those are the ones to buy

- - - Updated - - -

whats wrong with the bread i get? its like the healthiest one. lol. and adding a banana a week is not the plan 100 calories a week and its a 16 week cycle so ill get up their pretty quick, thing is the fucking doctor was looking to critique my diet, so when i spit it out for him he was impressed but said i was gonna gain unwanted weight because i had to much suger/carbs. Im like fucking really im about to take it up 4 to 500 calories mainly carbs a week over the next month. he then laid out his diet where he eats 1300 some days....im like dude im gonna be puttin muscle on.

where i worry, is putting the wrong carbs at the wrong time...any suggestions on that diet laid out where i would add or subract items because im not staying their im at the end of a diet where i went down to 1200 and ive worked my way back up....ive gotten leaner as ive increased and my muscles arent completely fat now so i look pretty fucking good, the most cut ive ever been, i can even see my abs now, granted i have to focus on flexing them the right way, but i never could before. never have....ive done really good over the last 3 months so this shit is pretty important to me.

i would have to see the ingredients of that bread, but 99% of them are going to be processed, contain hydrogenated oils, sugars and other crap you don't want in your body

I buy a bread from a brand called BASE CULTURE. it is gluten free

ezekial bread is wonderful BUT it has gluten. many of us are gluten intolerant so you need to figure that out. as soon as i started eating ezekial bread i noticed my bowel movements were thrown off. that is a red flag of a gluten intolerance. so i stick with the base culture bread which has all natural ingredients

- - - Updated - - -

probably you made every mistake in the cut phase
and without "probably" you made every mistake in the mass phase.

you take test, eq, tbol on top of mk677 with only 1800 calories (not even enough for a girl) and without carbohydrates.
you plan to grow by adding a banana a week..

.... you won't earn a single gram

makes me wonder how many kcal did you take when you did cut?

sorry bro, better if you skip the steroid cycle and learn the basics first.

brother i got a lot of respect for your posts but i hate to be the bearer of bad news but 80% of the world survives on way less than 1800 calories a day. a billion people in the world survive on 1800 calories a month !!

so to think that a human being needs 3000-4000 calories is ridiculous. that is just an American thing. now for bodybuilding standards you need more food but even so you don't need as much as you think. plenty of bodybuilders in poor countries i have been to (and i've been to 45 countries) eat 1 or 2 meals a day and their steak meals are 4oz cuts. nothing like what we eat in the USA. i mean a standard steak meal at a restaurant in the USA they hand you a 12oz steak with a large potato and an appetiter. that is more in 1 meal then people get in an entire day if they are lucky in those places i have been to. and they look awesome!

you can bodybuild on 1800 no problem. in fact i can lay out a meal plan that gets less then that where a person would have great results. remember your body adjusts to how much food you eat. if you train your body to absorb food efficeintly you can get way less than you think. it isn't about how much calories you get it is about what TYPE of calories you get.

Last edited:
You need to eat a lot more food. Sorry. Its the fucking truth. 1800 calories is laughable unless you are female. I was on 2200 in my final weeks of show prep back in 2013 to get to 5% bodyfat and I was only 170 lbs back then losing fat like crazy. If you want to gain you need to eat like it. This is how anybody that wants to succeed at bodybuilding eats.

I like most of the diet but would cut out the 2 protein shakes. You can get much better nutrition after your workout and also not such a low quality processed powder before bed. Just drop that meal all together so your body can focus on sleep, healing, repair, and growth.

that 1800 isnt static. its just where im at now monday thatll be 1900 im 10 or so days thatll be 2000... you get the idea. i spent time losing this bodyfat and i dont want it back, id also in a perfect world like to get leaner by the end of the cycle while putting on at least 10 quality pounds. i am increasing my calories at that pace to moniter my bf and weight and make adjustments based on my bodys response the previous week.

the body likes homeostasis, has a kind of memory and goes back to a previous homeostasis point.

to maintain a new BF level, you must stay in normal calorie and maintain that new BF for at least 9 months, so you will set up a new homeostasis.
It takes about 9 months or your body will more or less slowly return to its previous BF.

if you have been in deficit so far and have just finished a cut and start with a bulk, you will be back exactly where you were before.

Ah, so he’s not saying no to eggs in general

No whole eggs are great! I eat them with a sprouted grain bread like Stevesmi mentioned (Ezekiel bread).

They just need to be organic free range/cage free eggs. Guys who get the 72 egg packs from costco/bjs/sams club are just getting calories. Same with the cheap chicken breasts. Stuff is loaded with shit I wouldnt eat it.

that 1800 isnt static. its just where im at now monday thatll be 1900 im 10 or so days thatll be 2000... you get the idea. i spent time losing this bodyfat and i dont want it back, id also in a perfect world like to get leaner by the end of the cycle while putting on at least 10 quality pounds. i am increasing my calories at that pace to moniter my bf and weight and make adjustments based on my bodys response the previous week.

Dont get caught up in the bulk/cut mentality either. Its madness.

Dont get caught up in the bulk/cut mentality either. Its madness.

Agreed. You will end up adding fat in your bulk and then hating the fact that you have to cut. Sticking to very lean gains is the best way.

REAL FOOD>
brother i got a lot of respect for your posts but i hate to be the bearer of bad news but 80% of the world survives on way less than 1800 calories a day. a billion people in the world survive on 1800 calories a month !!

so to think that a human being needs 3000-4000 calories is ridiculous. that is just an American thing. now for bodybuilding standards you need more food but even so you don't need as much as you think. plenty of bodybuilders in poor countries i have been to (and i've been to 45 countries) eat 1 or 2 meals a day and their steak meals are 4oz cuts. nothing like what we eat in the USA. i mean a standard steak meal at a restaurant in the USA they hand you a 12oz steak with a large potato and an appetiter. that is more in 1 meal then people get in an entire day if they are lucky in those places i have been to. and they look awesome!

you can bodybuild on 1800 no problem. in fact i can lay out a meal plan that gets less then that where a person would have great results. remember your body adjusts to how much food you eat. if you train your body to absorb food efficeintly you can get way less than you think. it isn't about how much calories you get it is about what TYPE of calories you get.

Interesting perspective Steve. Runs counter to most common beliefs in the US of how many calories are needed to grow...

Interesting perspective Steve. Runs counter to most common beliefs in the US of how many calories are needed to grow...

Yea a lot of that is based too on pro body building diets.

Like the rock works out a ton and looks great. Hes on a ton of gear too. He can take down 4000+ calories.

Average guy working out doesnt need that even if taking gear. Its whether you are talking looking great versus fucking huge.

Back
Top Bottom