Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: diet help/thoughts

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

diet help/thoughts

just coming off a cut all natty cut too....probably made every mistake, but im going into a lean bulk i do not want to gain fat, what do you think of this diet its where i am today

meal 1: 10 egg whites and large green apple

meal 2: 10 egg whites and banana

meal 3: Chicken sandwich with avocado:
    2 pieces 12 grain bread high fiber
    100g chicken breast
    big slice red onion
    big slice tomato
    lettuce leaves
    1/2 avocado

meal 4 post workout immediately dymatize hydrolyslate protein

meal 5 1 hr after workout: 140g chicken breast
    2 servings brown rice
    2 servings broccoli

meal 6 at bed dymatize casein protein

meal 2 and 3 i flip back and forth i can never make my mind up and meal 4 i have 2 to 3 plums to add to the post workout protein. what do you think its about 1800 calories without the plums. Im 140 lbs, 12.5%bf, 5'5"
    and i do cardio every morning fasted....i want to make gains but not gain fat....my doc said i was gonna put unwanted weight on because i have too many sugers in my diet...i didnt tell him im runnin test eq and tbol on top of mk677 either...starting cycle this weekend. my original plan was to increase calories by 100 every week and see what happens, for instance elimante a piece of fruit and add in oatmeal that goes from 100 to 200, then i can add the fruit back in the following week say a banana. am i doing ok?

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    probably you made every mistake in the cut phase
    and without "probably" you made every mistake in the mass phase.

you take test, eq, tbol on top of mk677 with only 1800 calories (not even enough for a girl) and without carbohydrates.
    you plan to grow by adding a banana a week..

.... you won't earn a single gram

makes me wonder how many kcal did you take when you did cut?

sorry bro, better if you skip the steroid cycle and learn the basics first.
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> Purity Source Labs

Join to the only one FaceBook Group

No word for this awesome FREE GIVE AWAY

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you don't need 6 meals a day. consolidate it into 3 or 4 meals.

i would also forget the egg whites and the bread. eat real high quality eggs and get ezekial bread or ones that are real bread. REAL FOOD man. never go wrong with real food. everything else looks fine to me.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    you don't need 6 meals a day. consolidate it into 3 or 4 meals.

i would also forget the egg whites and the bread. eat real high quality eggs and get ezekial bread or ones that are real bread. REAL FOOD man. never go wrong with real food. everything else looks fine to me.
    Why not egg whites?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Honestly at 140lbs you're too light

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ph734k View Post
    Why not egg whites?
    You lose all of the healthy fats that are going to keep you full along with a lot of the nutrients by cutting out the egg yolk.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    You lose all of the healthy fats that are going to keep you full along with a lot of the nutrients by cutting out the egg yolk.
    Ah, so hes not saying no to eggs in general

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    whats wrong with the bread i get? its like the healthiest one. lol. and adding a banana a week is not the plan 100 calories a week and its a 16 week cycle so ill get up their pretty quick, thing is the fucking doctor was looking to critique my diet, so when i spit it out for him he was impressed but said i was gonna gain unwanted weight because i had to much suger/carbs. Im like fucking really im about to take it up 4 to 500 calories mainly carbs a week over the next month. he then laid out his diet where he eats 1300 some days....im like dude im gonna be puttin muscle on.

where i worry, is putting the wrong carbs at the wrong time...any suggestions on that diet laid out where i would add or subract items because im not staying their im at the end of a diet where i went down to 1200 and ive worked my way back up....ive gotten leaner as ive increased and my muscles arent completely fat now so i look pretty fucking good, the most cut ive ever been, i can even see my abs now, granted i have to focus on flexing them the right way, but i never could before. never have....ive done really good over the last 3 months so this shit is pretty important to me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ph734k View Post
    Ah, so hes not saying no to eggs in general
    REAL FOOD> cartoned egg whites

eggs are a great thing. but they must be quality eggs and you must cook them right. over cooking eggs nukes them, leave the yolk runny. I learned this years ago interviewing a food nutritionist on one of my podcasts. look for the humane friendly stamp on your eggs, those are the ones to buy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ssshortstop View Post
    whats wrong with the bread i get? its like the healthiest one. lol. and adding a banana a week is not the plan 100 calories a week and its a 16 week cycle so ill get up their pretty quick, thing is the fucking doctor was looking to critique my diet, so when i spit it out for him he was impressed but said i was gonna gain unwanted weight because i had to much suger/carbs. Im like fucking really im about to take it up 4 to 500 calories mainly carbs a week over the next month. he then laid out his diet where he eats 1300 some days....im like dude im gonna be puttin muscle on.

where i worry, is putting the wrong carbs at the wrong time...any suggestions on that diet laid out where i would add or subract items because im not staying their im at the end of a diet where i went down to 1200 and ive worked my way back up....ive gotten leaner as ive increased and my muscles arent completely fat now so i look pretty fucking good, the most cut ive ever been, i can even see my abs now, granted i have to focus on flexing them the right way, but i never could before. never have....ive done really good over the last 3 months so this shit is pretty important to me.
    i would have to see the ingredients of that bread, but 99% of them are going to be processed, contain hydrogenated oils, sugars and other crap you don't want in your body

I buy a bread from a brand called BASE CULTURE. it is gluten free

ezekial bread is wonderful BUT it has gluten. many of us are gluten intolerant so you need to figure that out. as soon as i started eating ezekial bread i noticed my bowel movements were thrown off. that is a red flag of a gluten intolerance. so i stick with the base culture bread which has all natural ingredients

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    probably you made every mistake in the cut phase
    and without "probably" you made every mistake in the mass phase.

you take test, eq, tbol on top of mk677 with only 1800 calories (not even enough for a girl) and without carbohydrates.
    you plan to grow by adding a banana a week..

.... you won't earn a single gram

makes me wonder how many kcal did you take when you did cut?

sorry bro, better if you skip the steroid cycle and learn the basics first.
    brother i got a lot of respect for your posts but i hate to be the bearer of bad news but 80% of the world survives on way less than 1800 calories a day. a billion people in the world survive on 1800 calories a month !!

so to think that a human being needs 3000-4000 calories is ridiculous. that is just an American thing. now for bodybuilding standards you need more food but even so you don't need as much as you think. plenty of bodybuilders in poor countries i have been to (and i've been to 45 countries) eat 1 or 2 meals a day and their steak meals are 4oz cuts. nothing like what we eat in the USA. i mean a standard steak meal at a restaurant in the USA they hand you a 12oz steak with a large potato and an appetiter. that is more in 1 meal then people get in an entire day if they are lucky in those places i have been to. and they look awesome!

you can bodybuild on 1800 no problem. in fact i can lay out a meal plan that gets less then that where a person would have great results. remember your body adjusts to how much food you eat. if you train your body to absorb food efficeintly you can get way less than you think. it isn't about how much calories you get it is about what TYPE of calories you get.
    Last edited by stevesmi; 12-03-2020 at 02:42 AM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You need to eat a lot more food. Sorry. Its the fucking truth. 1800 calories is laughable unless you are female. I was on 2200 in my final weeks of show prep back in 2013 to get to 5% bodyfat and I was only 170 lbs back then losing fat like crazy. If you want to gain you need to eat like it. This is how anybody that wants to succeed at bodybuilding eats.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast