Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet on sarms

loent

some guy online on a different forums said that you can run sarms and still eat crappy and still lose fat
He said that he nothing but mcdonalds and fast food for 8 weeks and ran a bunch of gw cardarine.
he did 50-60 mg of g w everyday
He went from 33% body fat down to 28% .. i’m currently at 15%, so wouldn’t i be able to drop 10% following his diet?

if you are that fat then of course he can lose fat very easily. but you are much leaner so for you to get lower you need to really dial in your diet and training combined with the gw

some guy online on a different forums said that you can run sarms and still eat crappy and still lose fat
He said that he nothing but mcdonalds and fast food for 8 weeks and ran a bunch of gw cardarine.
He went from 33% body fat down to 28% .. i’m currently at 15%, so wouldn’t i be able to drop 10% following his diet?

if you eat bad you dont lose bodyfat for sure

easier to go down when you're heavy then when you're lean

dont eat junk

No. One he was wrong and two he was a far fatter f**k than you are (not even in the same class)

you go ahead and do that dip shit type of thing and then let us know how that works out for you... i cant take shit like this serious at all, im sorry but i cant

Lmao wtf is this. No way in hell if you eat that shit you'll lose weight on SARMS. SARMS are nice but they will not stop you from gaining fat if you eat like shit. The only drug i've used that i could lose weight whilst eating like poop was DNP, and thats not a sarm.

Back
Top Bottom