Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet and training for First Time Cycle

Bullies2017

Registered
I will be running Test E Cycle soon. I'm 35 years old. 5'7 at 165lbs. I have stubborn fats in my lower stomach. My top 2 abs are starting to show. Lower stomach is a challenge. I normally run low carb diets. But I'm getting sick and tired of doing HIIT type cardio. It works but wearing me out. I would like more info what kind of diet and training I should follow to get the best result?. Should I train heavier? I usually eat 1 gram of protein per pound. .5 of carbs per pound. I'm a gym rat going to the gym 5 times a week. I do one muscle each day. Abs are done on back day.

I'll be running twelve weeks of Test E. 500 m/g each week.

Clomid - 2 weeks after my last injection. 100 m/g for the first ten days. 50 mg from 11-30

Nolva starting 3 weeks after last injection, 20mg day 1-15

I will be adding Arimidex to avoid gyno.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Bullies

Read this article I wrote on putting together a lean mass diet and training protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...n-program-article-trevor-kouritzin-32850.html

Carb cycling is going to be your best bet for fat loss while still maintaining strength and size. The low carb days are fat loss focused days while the high carb days refill depleted glycogen stores and are very anabolic. If your diet is on point, you really don't need much cardio. Over doing cardio will give your physique a skinny fat appearance.

You need a better PCT after your cycle to fully recover. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Read this article I wrote on putting together a lean mass diet and training protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...n-program-article-trevor-kouritzin-32850.html

Carb cycling is going to be your best bet for fat loss while still maintaining strength and size. The low carb days are fat loss focused days while the high carb days refill depleted glycogen stores and are very anabolic. If your diet is on point, you really don't need much cardio. Over doing cardio will give your physique a skinny fat appearance.

You need a better PCT after your cycle to fully recover. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Is this okay for a carb cyclying?

Monday 300, Tuesday 200, W-100, T-300 F-200, S-100- S-0?

Thanks

So basically carb cycling diet would be something like this

Monday -300 g of carbs. T-200, W- 100 T-300 F 200 S-100 S-0

thanks

I will be running Test E Cycle soon. I'm 35 years old. 5'7 at 165lbs. I have stubborn fats in my lower stomach. My top 2 abs are starting to show. Lower stomach is a challenge. I normally run low carb diets. But I'm getting sick and tired of doing HIIT type cardio. It works but wearing me out. I would like more info what kind of diet and training I should follow to get the best result?. Should I train heavier? I usually eat 1 gram of protein per pound. .5 of carbs per pound. I'm a gym rat going to the gym 5 times a week. I do one muscle each day. Abs are done on back day.

I'll be running twelve weeks of Test E. 500 m/g each week.

Clomid - 2 weeks after my last injection. 100 m/g for the first ten days. 50 mg from 11-30

Nolva starting 3 weeks after last injection, 20mg day 1-15

I will be adding Arimidex to avoid gyno.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Bullies

Quick question - why do you have nolva separated by a whole week from clomid ?

So basically carb cycling diet would be something like this

Monday -300 g of carbs. T-200, W- 100 T-300 F 200 S-100 S-0

thanks

More like
MWF - 300
Tues Thurs - 100
Sat Sun 200

You want to stager out your low, medium and high carb days

I will just add don't be so hard on yourself. having 2 abs showing is still better then 99% of people out there

to get those other abs showing you will need to burn off more body fat.. in most men we store excess fat in our stomach's so that sucks

Only thing to add is if you are sick of HIIT, do some steady state cardio. I switch to this in the warmer months just because I find it relaxing to run outside. It will still be effective for fat loss.

Masonic has a great recommendation. Still, I would limit the distance to 2 miles and try to get a least 8 minute miles to burn fat but not destroy mass

No matter how you turn it around, cardio training is going to be crucial for fat loss, so you will have to get used to it. Personally, I would recommend you to try different approaches for at least a month or two - any approach will be hard and difficult, and you need to see if your body will be able to adapt, or not. For me in the beginning it was also very hard to do cardio training, but I got used to it after a month or two, and from there on was increasing my cardio with each day that was passing by. After all, diet and cardio are the most effective means of losing fat.

Jay,

I thought it was a typo. It will be the same.

- - - Updated - - -

I will just add don't be so hard on yourself. having 2 abs showing is still better then 99% of people out there

to get those other abs showing you will need to burn off more body fat.. in most men we store excess fat in our stomach's so that sucks

True. I would like to pop it out a little better. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

No matter how you turn it around, cardio training is going to be crucial for fat loss, so you will have to get used to it. Personally, I would recommend you to try different approaches for at least a month or two - any approach will be hard and difficult, and you need to see if your body will be able to adapt, or not. For me in the beginning it was also very hard to do cardio training, but I got used to it after a month or two, and from there on was increasing my cardio with each day that was passing by. After all, diet and cardio are the most effective means of losing fat.

What I do is the following....

I put the treadmill at 10 mph with the incline at 9.5. I run 20 seconds, with 40 second rest for 5 reps. Then last 5 becomes a little harder with more rest. It worked but this month has been very hard to finish it. I took a week off off it last week to confuse the body by eating more carbs to avoid a plateau. I'm going to try 3x times a week again.

Back
Top Bottom