Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Difference between High test/low Tren vs High tren/Low Test

elmatonx

Registered
I have ran two test/tren cycles, currently on the second one. I have always kept it low test and high tren.

Right now im cutting and running about 70mg Tren A ED, 140mg Test C E3D and some anavar and I feel good. Pretty dry, veins all over arms, and legs, look more shredded/big even after a binge. Libido is high, and I get boners through the day but nothing like wanting to fuck trannys like everyone talks about lol. Absolutely feel some sides but its manageable and when I get my estro checked it was extremely low, and I can imagine prolactin is also crashed since I started taking caber right away.

Anyways I've done some reading and people suggest high test/low tren for bulk, and high tren/low test for maintenance and cutting. How much quicker do you put on mass with high test/low tren ratio or what have you guys seen make you choose that over the low test/high tren?

Mg per Mg, tren is 5x stronger then test. You would theoretically put on mass faster with high tren/low test but the side effects will hit you hard. Especially when you are eating a lot of food and always full, the night sweats and lack of endurance would be terrible.

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren.

Remember to include the proper support supplements in your cycle. A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI (aromasin) to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug (cabergoline) to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

This is how I would run your cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone e 500mg/week (inject 250mg Monday and Friday)
Tren ace 300mg/week (inject 100mg Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Mg per Mg, tren is 5x stronger then test. You would theoretically put on mass faster with high tren/low test but the side effects will hit you hard. Especially when you are eating a lot of food and always full, the night sweats and lack of endurance would be terrible.

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren.

Remember to include the proper support supplements in your cycle. A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI (aromasin) to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug (cabergoline) to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

This is how I would run your cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone e 500mg/week (inject 250mg Monday and Friday)
Tren ace 300mg/week (inject 100mg Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

What I would switch up, is probably use not tren A but tren E, so you could inject it together with test. Also, the cycle could be 12 weeks long then as well.

Anyways I've done some reading and people suggest high test/low tren for bulk, and high tren/low test for maintenance and cutting. How much quicker do you put on mass with high test/low tren ratio or what have you guys seen make you choose that over the low test/high tren?

its just bro science

tren is a mass and strength building steroid PERIOD. people who say they bulked up when they ran it with test are retaining more water so they think that is 'bulking'

the best cycle I ever ran was a tren and tbol/var cycle. no test at all added.

I got stronger, bigger, and leaner with no water retention.

I think it is a mere question of personal preferences and individual reactions to these compounds. I personally like to do more test than tren - I find the results to be impressive as it, and there are less side effects. However, there are people like @stevesmi who will use trenbolone on its own without any issues. Therefore, I think that you just have to find what works best for you. In any case, the addition of cardarine would be a good idea, since it has a time proven ability to greatly reduce many of trenbolone's side effects without adding any of its own.

Back
Top Bottom