Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

difference between liquid and powder SARMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackSteel

<b>EVO V.I.P</b>
VIP
Okay so why is sarms1 uniquemicals, etc required to label sarms as not for human use and prefer liquid suspension while other companies at supplement stores always sell powder in capsules and have no issue selling to anyone they choose?? Is powder an inferior form?

The VENOMpharma courses through my veins daily... Need a reference?

Okay so why is sarms1 uniquemicals, etc required to label sarms as not for human use and prefer liquid suspension while other companies at supplement stores always sell powder in capsules and have no issue selling to anyone they choose?? Is powder an inferior form?

On my phone so cant give a full answer but quickly, yes, definitely inferior...

Thanks man please elaborate when you get time!

Many say powder is inferior due to the fact that the suspension is "more" bioavailable. I'm no chemist but I would highly doubt that a chemical being metabolized in hydrologic acid really gives a crap if it's already in liquid. I tend to agree with a few I have heard that say that the liquid is a marketing thing both to avoid the the legal issues of capping up a thing that can't be sold for human use and because it looks more medical than some white powder. Don't belive everything you hear do hardcore research and find out the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom