Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Difference between test cyp and E

vowelre

I’m ready to hear what everyone's opinion is about testosterone cypionate vs. testosterone enanthate
Which one would be better for a first cycle and what kind of dosing would you do?
I'm excited to try it out. I'm 26 years old and I've been training for 5 years
6ft 1in + 210 lb

I’m ready to hear what everyone's opinion is about testosterone cypionate vs. testosterone enanthate
Which one would be better for a first cycle and what kind of dosing would you do?
6ft 1in + 210 lb

I find the test cyp ester is a bit more painful, test enan is less painful and easier imo

6ft 1in + 210 lb

you should always pick the source and brand that is most trustworthy. domestic supply sells only the best brands that we can trust

there is little to no difference... essentially just a small difference in half life where cypionate is more acceptable to be pinned once a week, however i still prefer twice a week.. ive always stuck with cypionate personally but its not as though one provides more results than the other

6ft 1in + 210 lb

What's the aim of the cycle?

Just stay focused and you will see results!

Back
Top Bottom