Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Difference: Testosterone Derivatives vs AAS

cabeezor

Registered
Hello Everyone.

I always wanted to ask (could never find a good solid answer in the articles). What is the difference between Testosterone (& it's Derivatives Esters) VS A.A.S?
If Testosterone and A.A.S. increase Protein Synthesis, then why offer it in many blends? I do understand that A.A.S have different Anabolic|Androgenic ratios and durations of esters.
However, I don't understand why not have one "shoe fits all" with Testosterone? Is there advantages to taking Anavar, Dianabol, Anadrol, etc.. as opposed to getting a cycle on pure Testosterone?

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I would like to find out the answer.

Thanks again

All test derivative and DHT derivative also nandrolone derivative we call Anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) and various compound various androgenic and anabolic rating and ester make the differents detection in our system such as long ester and short ester test derivative steroids is dbol test enanthate long and test prop short etc

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

Hello Everyone.

I always wanted to ask (could never find a good solid answer in the articles). What is the difference between Testosterone (& it's Derivatives Esters) VS A.A.S?
If Testosterone and A.A.S. increase Protein Synthesis, then why offer it in many blends? I do understand that A.A.S have different Anabolic|Androgenic ratios and durations of esters.
However, I don't understand why not have one "shoe fits all" with Testosterone? Is there advantages to taking Anavar, Dianabol, Anadrol, etc.. as opposed to getting a cycle on pure Testosterone?

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I would like to find out the answer.

Thanks again

All steroids are considered AAS. If it's anabolic and/or androgenic it's AAS and that's what steroids are.

Testosterone is also an AAS.

The AAS are different from each other, since they have different therapeutic purposes.

AAS were not created to improve the aesthetics of the human body. They were created for specific pathologies, so the difference between them.

i've used pretty much every steroid and one thing i can tell you is that they all work, but they do different things

the atoms are different for example.. they aromatize different. etc.

some are okay for females, some arent..

All steroids have a cholesterol back bone. Testosterone and estrogen are BOTH steroids by definition. But they obviously have very different mechanisms.

It's kind of like saying the word car. You have sedans, trucks, SUVs etc. All get you from A to B but they are all very different

Awesome! This was very informational. I had a feeling they all provide different therapeutic benefits. I'm glad the pro's explained it.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom