Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Differences between way you look on nandrolone vs test

Kahnartiste

Registered
Hey guys, new to the forum. I am looking into npp for my second cycle and am just wondering what people have felt the effects are different from test using it. My cycle would either be 700 test prop/week or 350 prop/400 npp. Anyone whose used both can tell me visually/gains/strength wise how any nandrolones get you a different look and feel from just more test only? Thanks

I just look fuller on Nandrolone. I look like I use gear. Rounder fuller muscle bellies. I look juicy. It's my favorite compound. I prefer deca because pinning every other day isn't convenient for me at the moment.

You are kind of asking us to compare an apple to an orange. They are completely different.

You can read up more on NPP here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nandrolone-phenylpropionate-npp/

You can read up on testosterone more here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/testosterone

Rather then pick one or the other, the best option would be to use BOTH. It is very to experience libido problems when using deca/npp by itself. That's where the nick name 'deca dick; comes from.

Nothing will put on size and strength like the old school classic bulking cycle of test + deca/npp + dbol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/testosterone-deca-durabolin-dbol-cycle The dbol isn't essential but it would be a good addition if you are trying to bulk.

Both deca/npp and test are known to cause a lot of water retention. Especially if you aren't using the proper support supplements with your cycle.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the dbol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 16
testosterone 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week OR NPP 100mg MWF
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.25mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
dbol 30mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

nandrolones will aromatize far less than testosterone

also the side effects are way lower as well. testosterone at moderate dosages is considered an androgen for sure, while nandrolone even at high dosages is still an anabolic.

another big difference is nandrolone metabolizes into DHN, instead of DHT. this means you do not get DHT side effects, but you will get DHN sides. so it is important to always stack in proviron with it

I ran a Test Prop/NPP/Proviron Cycle awhile back.
I did 100 Mg of each on a True EOD ~ M/W/F/Sun then Tues/Thurs/Sat and repeat.

Made some Nice Lean Gains without the Water Retention of Deca.............................................. JP
P.S.
I only ran Aromasin with it, cause if you aren't Gyno Prone, and keep Estrogen under control, you won't have an Issue with Prolactin.

Thanks for all the replies guys, I have aromasin (12.5 eod) and caber on hand and clomid/nolva for pct so that part should be ok. I found I was unlucky and very gyno prone with test prop 500 my first cycle, so I was mostly wondering if sides will go down on a higher npp/lower test regimen without sacrificing gains, which it sounds like they will.

Stats are

5 11 (71 cm]
205 lbs (93.1 kg)
Training for 4 years seriously
26 years old

I'm thinking now
1-12 test p 50 ed
1-12 npp 70 ed
Caber .5 mon and Fri
Aromasin 12.5 eod starting the week before prop for stable blood levels (I'd like advice on if that's a good idea)

Pct
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 25/25/25/25

No hcg, and clomid is low because it makes me really really depresses at doses higher than 25.

Thoughts? Thanks a bunch

Looks pretty good. I like test at 500mg per week though. I think you made the right choice running both compounds instead of high test. With just high test I think you would have had more side effects that way. The PCT is no where near enough though. I have no issues with the dosages but you will need to upgrade the rest of it. I recommend the Perfect PCT - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

It will have things in there like HCGenerate ES, Ostarine, Cardarine. The 2 SERM PCT is very outdated and you will have a tough time recovering that way.

Oh interesting! I'll check that article out, thanks. My test is naturally on the low end (460 at 25 was my precycle last year), so better pct is always good to know about

My husband ran a cutting cycle early this year...eq, test and var. He looked tight, ripped, dry, vascular.

He is running a bulk right now...test, deca and proviron. He looks big, "juicy",definitely looks like he's on steroids.
Honestly, I'm more of a fan of the bulky look. As long as you keep it clean.

Thanks, that comparison was exactly what I was looking for. Think I'll be ready to start next month, appreciate all the good info everyone. Happy holidays

Back
Top Bottom