Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A different life....

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
A different life....
Some say; letting go has nothing to do with "quitting".. I call BS, quitting is quitting.. Ask yourself this "Am I sticking it out or am I staying stuck?".. These are the defining moments that ultimately decide if you're quitting or if you should change things up so you can continuously stay with the grind while seeking improves in your route and mindset.. Here's something I truly beg of you to think about and digest.. Seriously...Ready?

"You're always one decision away from a totally different life!"

If you give in and quit your goal, your life will change and if you stick it the hell out, your life will also change..At the very end the one thing that you will have in common with those decisions, is the mere fact that you will have a totally different life with either one.. Which life do YOU WANT?

When you read this, I want you to think about what decision you need to make in order to have a whole different life..

Being fat or skinny is hard on us and so is being jerked, that shit does not come easy.. Pick your hard that will ultimately be your different life..

Just some thoughts before I go to bed and I wanted to share them with you my brothers and sisters..

Thanks for sharing. Lots of good thoughts.
AS my time here is slowly coming to an end it makes me wonder where I am gonna end up next.

Thanks for sharing. Lots of good thoughts.
AS my time here is slowly coming to an end it makes me wonder where I am gonna end up next.

And seems like it happened sooner than expected.
Access rights have been taken away. Very professional. I mean at least somebody could've said something beforehand.

At this point in my life I'm happy with where I am. I just want to try and maintain it as long as possible

My goal is to just keep training and making whatever gains I can as long as I can as age catches up with me.

Back
Top Bottom