Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Different test cycles

SAMMY11

Registered
should test prop be run with another test? the test e i had was 250mg/ml and the test prop is only 100mg/ml. I am also running EQ with it, which is also 200mg/ml That seems like a shitpile of shots in a week, unless I am missing something. Why would the test prop be less or is it just what I got is less. Is there a standard for it? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

It's not a stupid question. What's INCDERDIBLY stupid is starting the use of anabolics AND THEN asking this question.

Test C/E is a higher concentration of MG's per ML, thus you don't have to inject it as often as prop in order to get your targeted weekly dose.

Prop is somewhat moot, it's used as a crutch by guys who blame the water & fat gain on Cyp/Eth because they don't diet BEFORE starting a cycle, or use an AI, or both,,,,

It's not a stupid question. What's INCDERDIBLY stupid is starting the use of anabolics AND THEN asking this question.

Test C/E is a higher concentration of MG's per ML, thus you don't have to inject it as often as prop in order to get your targeted weekly dose.

Prop is somewhat moot, it's used as a crutch by guys who blame the water & fat gain on Cyp/Eth because they don't diet BEFORE starting a cycle, or use an AI, or both,,,,

Indeed Sammy - you're already on the cycle.

Its different esters that have different concentrations. Also test prop needs dosed every other day where test e or EQ only needs twice a week. All stuff you should have known and researched BEFORE running a cycle

the question is why inject yourself more at a higher ML when you can run the E with way less headaches. so yeah it makes no sense at all. i never understood why guys love prop, the answer is only that you can have it peak and leave the system faster

When it really comes down to it - testosterone is testosterone. The only difference the ester makes is fast how the drug is released into the blood stream and how frequently you need to inject

Back
Top Bottom