Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Different trens

coffeelord44

Registered
I looked up trenbolone enanthate,is it the same as trenabolone acetate-fina,or is it parabolan.can some one just list the names like this (trenabolone acetate=fina),what are the others.thanks

I looked up trenbolone enanthate,is it the same as trenabolone acetate-fina,or is it parabolan.can some one just list the names like this (trenabolone acetate=fina),what are the others.thanks
I saw someone type "fina" the other day and didnt know what the hell they was talkin bout

I saw someone type "fina" the other day and didnt know what the hell they was talkin bout

"Finajet" which is tren' in its pellet-form used for cattle feed.

There are three main forms of tren, tren ace, tren enanthate and tren hex.

Tren ace/e are the most common

There are three main forms of tren, tren ace, tren enanthate and tren hex.

Tren ace/e are the most common
And Hex is also know as Parabolan. Not sure how the ester can much such a difference (trenbiline is the active drug in all 3) but hex is the most potent.

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

Are those ones that make you big like a Belgian Blue Cow?

Or at the very least, a nice Charolais; not as big as a Belgian Blue, but a better yield than a Blue.

at the end of the day all our tren just with different esters

the original parabolan was a pharm grade Tren from a french lab called Negma.. YES it was human grade.. not for cattle

Trebolone

Trenbolone Enanthate is slow acting Tren.
Trenbolone Acetate is quick release Tren.
Trenbolone Hex is also a slow release Tren, and slow acting Tren.

Fina is the “Old” name for all of them...sort of. Fina doesn’t exist anymore, except when people start using the name again. This is my opinion about this subject, but maybe I’m way off of my 18 years experience? )))

I had a reply earlier about this subject.

What I forgot to say is Trenbolone Hex is the real Parabolan from the 90’s when Para was 100% legit from a French pharmaceutical company, and came in 1,5 ml amps containing 76,5 mg hex each ml.

Back
Top Bottom