Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dipped my toes in

DanMthebigboi

I wanted to dip my toes into using aas, so started using test cyp. First week 100mg, next week 250mg, next week 200mg. So 3 weeks. The third week I started to get horrible anxiety/panic attacks and have decided to stop. At this point, can I stop cold turkey? Should I use a small amount of clomid with a test booster? Was this long enough to fuck me and shut me down, or am I prob just suppressed? Thanks guys.

hard to pin point what is going on. could be many things

the test will be in your system a few more weeks and suppress you. i would get on a strong t boost like n2generate and maybe throw in a light dose of clomid or nolvadex. you will be fine

That's what I was thinking too. Could I have been slamming my estrogen ? I was taking aromasin 12.5mg EOD the last few weeks rather than only when getting itchy nipples before.

Regardless I'm going to jump off, just curious what you think.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks btw Steve

That's what I was thinking too. Could I have been slamming my estrogen ? I was taking aromasin 12.5mg EOD the last few weeks rather than only when getting itchy nipples before.

Regardless I'm going to jump off, just curious what you think.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks btw Steve

need to run bloodwork pre cycle always. if you are concerned run bloodwork this week. and def run bloodwork a few weeks from now.

you can check my signature to how you can get bloodwork done

You may well be, as many do now, mis-identifying the feeling.

Far too many claim 'anxiety' and take meds for it (Xanax etc) for perfectly normal feelings in several situations where said feelings would be expected. So, for example, 'feeling nervous' for a job interview.

Quite simply you may never have had the feeling of what it is like to have high levels of test.

Also why did you drop the amount from 250 to 200 or did you mean 250 to 300 for week 3?

I hear what you are saying mobster about the test levels, I mean I felt great around week 2 - 3 then idk. Short of breath, increased heart rate. Brutal.

I hear what you are saying mobster about the test levels, I mean I felt great around week 2 - 3 then idk. Short of breath, increased heart rate. Brutal.

what brand test you using? it could be the gear causing a reaction. like getting stung by a wasp

Without bloodwork its impossible to know or pinpoint the exact problem... A lot of times people can self induce anxiety on steroids as well... Im not saying thats the case but I have seen it often... You dont need a full blow PCT or anything like that but i would run something and not just depend on a natural recovery. That's just not smart IMO... either a low dose of clomid or nolva and n2generate would be just fine

Ur just over reaxring thinming soemthing could go wrong but no nothing can go wrong with just some test

Back
Top Bottom