Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

disabled veteran and bodybuilder seeks legit testosterone

TAR2

Registered
I have a prescription for testosterone. I have been taking it since 2003 because of an army incident/crash left me with one working testicle but i suddenly stopped producing test in 2003. Thus, I have been on replacement therapy for all this time. The VA in its amazing wisdom has taken away all testosterone from patients (they call it discontinued within the VA) so I had to go outside. It is very expensive or they want to prescibe cyponate or cream (all of which turn to estrogen in my system and none produce the results needed and wanted). 400-800 monthly was the cheapest quote from discounted pharmacy like walgreens. so i was forced to look overseas and online. Way cheaper and better quality because I actually maintain erections and have built muscle. However, something is up with my supplier of many years and many of you know the roid company i am referring to. So, where do i go now? i have a script and the medical records to prove the need but I just need an affordable LEGIT source. Please help me my iron brothers and sisters! Thanks so much!

What's your Percentage of Disability as considered by the VA.

Have you talked to the Patients Advocate at your Local VA.

Cause this doesn't sound correct, if it's Medically Necessary..................................... JP

What's your Percentage of Disability as considered by the VA.

Have you talked to the Patients Advocate at your Local VA.

Cause this doesn't sound correct, if it's Medically Necessary..................................... JP

Given that he wrote "The VA...has taken away all testosterone from patients (they call it discontinued within the VA)...," it appears that Test is no longer being dispensed by the VA. It seems as though his VA prescription is still valid, but that the VA has stopped filling such prescriptions.

Given that he wrote "The VA...has taken away all testosterone from patients (they call it discontinued within the VA)...," it appears that Test is no longer being dispensed by the VA. It seems as though his VA prescription is still valid, but that the VA has stopped filling such prescriptions.

I understand what He wrote.

That's what the Patient's Advocate Service is for, they will Fight for your Rights in these Situations.

It's how I got to a Private Hospital for Both my Hip Replacements, and the VA paid 100% of the cost............. JP
P.S.
Including all my Medications.

I understand what He wrote.

That's what the Patient's Advocate Service is for, they will Fight for your Rights in these Situations.

It's how I got to a Private Hospital for Both my Hip Replacements, and the VA paid 100% of the cost............. JP
P.S.
Including all my Medications.

Oh. Okay....

I would do what JP said. JP is a vet himself and we discussed his hip replacements in our prior podcasts. had he not asked questions and seeked additional opinions he would have ended up with a huge bill and probably fucked his hips up worse from a shitty doctor.

when it comes to medical shit, you should never give up based on 1 stupid doctors opinion. i knew someone who went to 8 doctors before someone actually listened to her.. turned out she had mouth cancer!! she was diagnosed wrong 7 times.

in the end you can always go the self TRT route.. check my signature for an approved source. you can get a vial of test for $100 bucks which lasts you 10 weeks. so that is $500 a year doing self TRT.. that is less expensive than the cost of an iphone lol

Yeah, I would listed to @Jp, because it is a matter of your rights as a person who got into this situation because you were serving your country.

If it doesn't work out with the VA system then you could always just do self-TRT. As long as you are using a good source you can do that very inexpensively. You just want to get blood work to stay on top of things.

If you are looking for a source of testosterone, check out the source reviews section on the board here. There are a lot of really good sources to pick from.

More and more people are self diagnosing TRT since the cost of prescription drugs is so high. I see no issues with it. Just make sure to still do all the regular health checks up every 6 month your doctor would have you do - check blood work, blood pressure etc.

...you can get a vial of test for $100 bucks...

Whoa! My source sells GP Test for $43 per 10ml vial. And at least a couple times each year eligible voters vote in favor of GP Test being put on sale for $21.50 per 10ml vial. (For the record, I and a number of guys I know have had this product professionally tested on a number of occasions and the results have always been quite positive.)

go to your patient advocate like JP said. My brother needed a prescription that VA didn't offer(due to an addiction from an injury in Iraq), his PA helped him find an outside source and the VA covered it

Back
Top Bottom