Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dissolving Arimidex

GustoffHeven

Registered
Instead of cutting the pill into .5mg could and shattering it/losing pieces in the process, if I dissolved 1mg in exactly a 1/2 a cup of water and drank 1/4th the cup would that effectively cut the dose in half?

I was reading through old post and I saw someone mention this, is there any reason it wouldn't work?

I’m by far no expert but first off, why not get a pill cutter? And on the dissolving of the pill in water or any liquid it may start to break it down. So let’s say you save the other 3/4 liquid. The next time you drink it it may be at 1/2 it’s strength by then. Also you’d have to make sure there’s an even mixture in the solution. IMO I’d say it may just be simpler to get a pill cutter

Instead of cutting the pill into .5mg could and shattering it/losing pieces in the process, if I dissolved 1mg in exactly a 1/2 a cup of water and drank 1/4th the cup would that effectively cut the dose in half?

I was reading through old post and I saw someone mention this, is there any reason it wouldn't work?
I have had this issue with small tabs and when you go to cut them, they become obliterated because of size of the binder that was used..
Just use the full 1mg, but stretch your intake days out longer (example E3D too 45D) Adex has a long effect than you think..

If you are on trt and have a script, empower pharmacy makes .25mg, .5mg, and 1 mg capsules. They ship anywhere in the US.

I’m by far no expert but first off, why not get a pill cutter? And on the dissolving of the pill in water or any liquid it may start to break it down. So let’s say you save the other 3/4 liquid. The next time you drink it it may be at 1/2 it’s strength by then. Also you’d have to make sure there’s an even mixture in the solution. IMO I’d say it may just be simpler to get a pill cutter

Yes I have been looking online for a pill cutter, I will start doing that instead.

Back
Top Bottom